WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder - Pirates Pillaging and Plundering the Panama Canal again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus temps.... yuck! Nice thing about the Pacific Northwest is none of the extreme temperatures! 30 was quite cold enough for me this morning! And I got to see one of the shooting stars as I was putting the kids in the car. Anyone else see the meteor shower?

Jackson's grammie said:
Just looking at pictures of Pirate Night costumes. Do you dress up for Pirate's night. To start off the answers we do

Nope. I am a pirate night hater. I only like the buffet and the fireworks. The dinner menu is good to but the rest is just dul and boring to me. Also I do not like dressing up in costumes. I never have even as a child so it really has zero appeal to me.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We don't dress up really. We just wear pirate themed t-shirts and the bandanas DCL gives you. We did take Lorelei to BBB on the Fantasy to do the pirate package and she looked adorable.

We too are going on the WBPC cruise... With my parents!

Welcome aboard!

This will be my third time through. I still consider this cruise to be the 'trip of a lifetime' even after having done the WBTA in 2011, and the Inaugural Hawaii in 2012. Why? is a tough question.

It's a long cruise with time enough to get to know people, go take part in many activities, and relax as well as be active. Time for lots of Palo, too, if you're interested in eating.

The day in the canal is a party, seeing things on land close up and personal, seeing the faces of people on shore and their excitement seeing the Wonder.

I love seeing how things work - and the canal operation is a very BIG thing.

My first transit had more scheduled ports - PC (missed due to weather), Aruba, Costa Rica, Manzanilla, Puerta Vallarta & Cabo San Lucas. I enjoyed everywhere I went and loved Costa Rica especially.

The EBPC had fewer ports, and they could have left out Costa Maya, but I really enjoyed Cartagena. It's my new favorite port after Barcelona.

There's always something new to learn :)

Keeper of the early dining linking list. Please PM your REAL last name and your reservation number, with Early Dining in the subject line.

We can't wait to do the Panama Canal. It is on my "bucket list" and 14 days cruising allows plenty of time to relax.

I posted the question on the FB page, and will here as well. I'm sure it's been asked before. :)
Who is doing the CC5k?
I'm doing my first 5k in March, and want to do the CC5k as well.
I am, however, horribly (I do mean horribly) overweight and out of shape, so will most likely be speedwalking. (watch the vid. it's funny)

I'm running it or should I say "jogging" it. I think speedwalking is OK.

Just looking at pictures of Pirate Night costumes. Do you dress up for Pirate's night. To start off the answers we do

We dress up (my wife made costumes for the 2010 WBTA)

Happy New Year everyone!

Our trip plans so far are:

Fly to Ft Lauderdale on SWA two days before the cruise.
Spend two days after the cruise at Disneyland and then fly home.

Welcome aboard!

We can't wait to do the Panama Canal. It is on my "bucket list" and 14 days cruising allows plenty of time to relax.

I'm running it or should I say "jogging" it. I think speedwalking is OK.

We dress up (my wife made costumes for the 2010 WBTA)

Happy New Year everyone!

Our trip plans so far are:

Fly to Ft Lauderdale on SWA two days before the cruise.
Spend two days after the cruise at Disneyland and then fly home.

Are you early or late dining this trip?

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

It's a warm one here this am - +23 F. DH has gone skiing, and i'm fighting with self to not go back to bed.

No pirates here, either. Dimples and OC (the teddies) both have pirate outfits and love to dress up, but a few photos with Cap't Jack or any other costumed CM/diser/random person will satisfy them, and they don't need to go to either dinner (too loud) or up on deck.

Aan, I checked the Nav last night for Panama day - it *did* say deck party at the Goofy pool, but it did NOT specifically say barbecue at it. It did specifically say barbecue after Beach Blanket in the restaurant list.

Want to link early dining? Send pm to ME with your real Last name and reservation number and the words Early dining in the subject line.

Happy Day, all!

Just booked our flights to MCO on April 29. Got a great deal from SW. $373 for both of us including everything from Spokane, WA. Then we had $90 each in credit from a previous flight......$214 total for both of us. :cool1: Yipee!!! I was debating on whether to fly from Spokane or here in Missoula....this sealed the deal for me! :thumbsup2

Nope. I am a pirate night hater. I only like the buffet and the fireworks. The dinner menu is good to but the rest is just dul and boring to me. Also I do not like dressing up in costumes. I never have even as a child so it really has zero appeal to me.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We will be the group that annoys you. Not only do we dress up, we inspire others like yourself to have fun.

disneypilots said:
We will be the group that annoys you. Not only do we dress up, we inspire others like yourself to have fun.

I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that it is part of the Disney Fun to dress up. Why wouldn't you want to partake of everything that Disney has to offer. You can get a buffet anywhere. But Pirates, are part of the magic.

I think that it is part of the Disney Fun to dress up. Why wouldn't you want to partake of everything that Disney has to offer. You can get a buffet anywhere. But Pirates, are part of the magic.

And Pirates are part of the Wonder..... pirate:

The FairyGodmother said:

Savvvvyyyyy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter