WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder - Pirates Pillaging and Plundering the Panama Canal again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom323...this looks amazing! Thank you for doing this

Love the Organization of "our" cruise!!! :coffee:

Count us in for the PJ breakfast/ Robin & Angel :wave2:

Don't forget to decorate your door.....
we are going to use our past cruises & this cruise for our door ::yes::

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";47279345 said:
Mom323...this looks amazing! Thank you for doing this

Love the Organization of "our" cruise!!! :coffee:

Count us in for the PJ breakfast/ Robin & Angel :wave2:

Don't forget to decorate your door.....
we are going to use our past cruises & this cruise for our door ::yes::

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

If somebody wants to use it......one of the DISigners made it for me.

WBpanamacanalitinmhmay2013.jpg

Mom323- I think that looks great! Thanks for volunteering.

FE update: We will have a cutoff deadline of April 1. So far 32 cabins. I'll start sending weekly updates this weekend and every weekend thereafter.

Looks fantastic, Mom323! :lovestruc
Only one suggestion for now: Should we include the Embarkation Day Dismeet in the list? I know we don't really have a time and place set for it yet, but that way it would already be on the agenda somehow.

Namsupak, thanks for the cutoff deadline info. You saved me from sending a PM. :)

Annichan, Do you think we should have a day by day calendar thing for events? I have to take my DH to the MD today at 9:00 am Eastern time. When do you want to coordinate the new thread posting?

Namsupak, thanks for the cutoff deadline info. You saved me from sending a PM. :)

Annichan, Do you think we should have a day by day calendar thing for events? I have to take my DH to the MD today at 9:00 am Eastern time. When do you want to coordinate the new thread posting?

Mom 323, if you wish, go ahead and post the thread now - I am here for at least the next hour or so.

A day by day calendar of events sounds good! I could use the 2nd post for that or, if you prefer, you could add it to your post too.

Mom 323, if you wish, go ahead and post the thread now - I am here for at least the next hour or so.

A day by day calendar of events sounds good! I could use the 2nd post for that or, if you prefer, you could add it to your post too.

Okay!!!

Why don't you handle the day by day?

It's not non-stop, but SW has LAX to Ft. Lauderdale on May 4th for $127, one stop (2 free bags, all the chips you care to eat, lots of juice and soda), leave at 10 am get to FLL just after 8 (5 PDT). Several others at $187 also with one stop. I'd rather have one stop on the luxury airlines like SW or Spirit because 5-6 straight hours is a killer.

I love SW. I booked all 4 of our flights for this cruise with points just this weekend. I know that we'll each get 2 free bags, and a little closer to departure date I'll pay the $10 for the return flights out of LAX because we can't check in 24 hours in advance since we'll be at sea.

Nancy

Thanks, but we live in Florida so I am just looking for the return. I understand why Alan is biased towards SWA, but if they are more expensive (even after the nickels and dimes) and take longer with stops, I don't think they would get my business. Lack of assigned seats are also a problem since I am going with my son and my Mom. I hate the stress of rushing to get on the plane to try to get all of us sitting together. I think American has a flight with only one stop into Tampa that we may be able to get that was cheaper than SWA too. I was just hoping for a non-stop.

Thank you Mom323 for starting the new thread, and thank you everybody else who is online at the moment for letting me jump in and post second!

Now back to work - I will upgrade my 2nd post once I get home tonight. I will use it for a calendar of events - so if anybody has an event in mind apart from the Champagne Girls Meet, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter