WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder - Pirates Pillaging and Plundering the Panama Canal again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE IN!!!!:cool1:

Called when I got to work 8:30 Pacific time was on the phone less than 5 minutes, booked an 11B sideways for my son Trevor & I.......

Janice

So looks like all of the sideways 11s are going to be booked by this thread??? Got mine!

Still very tentative, just don't see how we'll be able to swing this with it being DS's senior year.

We are booked as well!!! :goodvibes

Small snafu with TA she booked us on the EBTA by mistake. She was able to fix things but I have to wonder if the price went up any. In 08 the prices went up pretty fast.

So looks like all of the sideways 11s are going to be booked by this thread??? Got mine!

Still very tentative, just don't see how we'll be able to swing this with it being DS's senior year.

It sure does look like we got all the sideways rooms. I would say this is tenitive for us as well. Honestly I don't like that it leaves from Miami or the itenerary. Out of the 4 I will have been on this is the weekest one. Still since we done the other 3 WBPC we feal the need to be on this one as well.

Hoping to book this tomorrow morning! It will be myself, DS6 and my mom. I think I will have to be sitting down when my TA gives me the price:rotfl2:

We were on the EBTA this past May and loved the 14 days. Questions for all the previous cruisers are there many kids? Think we had under 300 in the 3-9 age group which was great.

Booked the PC this morning. Waited about an half hour on hold but got through right away. Hope everything goes well for us for next year so we can do this cruise. We love the PC crossing. Good luck to everyone trying to book

Yeah yeah yeah:cool1::yay:

Booked the PC this morning. Waited about an half hour on hold but got through right away. Hope everything goes well for us for next year so we can do this cruise. We love the PC crossing. Good luck to everyone trying to book

Called in the afternoon while driving to Dland for Tinkerbell Marathon. Only on hold for 5 minutes!

Could have had a sideways but hubby let sme get the last SPH.

We booked it.....so now we have a Panama Canal cruise to go with the WBTA in 2010 and Hawaii in April.....just gotta keep working hard for all these specialty cruises!
Tom & Marilou

WE ARE IN!!!!:cool1:

Called when I got to work 8:30 Pacific time was on the phone less than 5 minutes, booked an 11B sideways for my son Trevor & I.......

Janice

:banana: Looking forward to seeing you again!:banana:

We booked it.....so now we have a Panama Canal cruise to go with the WBTA in 2010 and Hawaii in April.....just gotta keep working hard for all these specialty cruises!
Tom & Marilou

:woohoo: We are so spoiled by these longer cruises. Alaska seemed way too short and underwhelming to me! :sad2:

YAY I did it! Got up early and snatched the last CAT 11B Sideways room! DBF Mike and I have been saving up for this!!! :cool1:
Now time to look under everything to see if I can find some loose change. Those prices blew my socks off!

Cassie

:surfweb: 1st Alaska, next Hawaii & now Panama....
So many of you [board names] look very familer....hopefully we can put a face with the name ...:3dglasses
We are gold, Wife [Angel} and I were sitting in the Dr. office wait for me to go back for a follow up, @ 7:59am starting to call and got right through with no problem and got the room we wanted...:cool2:
We here so many great things about this cruise, is why we booked it.
Look forward to meeting all you on the cruise...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2 or should it be pirate: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter