Wave Phone Pattern?

This looks great but do you think if I requested they would make it in a boy friendly color - maybe blue. I don't think my DS15 would care for the pink polka dots!

Hehe, it wouldn't get lost. He'd probably leave it in the statertoom because he's too embarrassed to walk around with a pink polka dot one. For some reason I read DD15. Sorry:lmao:

We have been working on one out of duck tape - we have a couple of styles going so far.... we might use them as our FE gifts for the tween set.

Last time our 11 year old use a water wallet holder we had... it worked well with us.

What a fun idea. My girls are into those crafts, but we have not ventured beyond bows. Will it have a type of strap? Please try to post a picture when your done!

Thanks for all the great ideas everyone!

Jill

I just got an email from DisneyStore.com. Free Shipping on your entire order with any Disney Parks authentic merchandise. The case I posted a link to in this thread is eligible. Promo Code: PARKSFREE

last year our DS14 lost his wave phone, it fell out of his pocket when he was in the Walt Disney Theater when we went back it was still there,So this year I told my DH I was going to make him a holder to put on his belt my DH rolled his eye's Im glad this post was started so I can show him our DS will not be the only one..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter