Wave Phone Pattern?

designertravels

Mouseketeer
Hi has anyone come up with a wave phone purse pattern? I have searched all around the boards and shopping sites and am not having any luck. I'd like to allow my 9 yr. olds to carry the phones, but don't trust them without a holder.

Thanks, Jill

Hi has anyone come up with a wave phone purse pattern? I have searched all around the boards and shopping sites and am not having any luck. I'd like to allow my 9 yr. olds to carry the phones, but don't trust them without a holder.

Thanks, Jill

We have been working on one out of duck tape - we have a couple of styles going so far.... we might use them as our FE gifts for the tween set.

Last time our 11 year old use a water wallet holder we had... it worked well with us.

This looks great but do you think if I requested they would make it in a boy friendly color - maybe blue. I don't think my DS15 would care for the pink polka dots!

The listing said it is also available in red or black w/ white dots

If that is your concern, I doubt using a *holder* will help. It's up to you whether you want to risk the $250 for loss or damage. In the alternative, you might suggest buying a pair of two-way walk-talkie-type radios, typically sold for less than $59. They work on separate channels, and will work in most areas on the ship ... but will not likely reach from Castway Cay to the ship.

We had 3 Tweens/teens in our group of 3 families traveling. The boys just kept them in their pockets. Never saw or heard of anyone losing one in our cruise. If it would be lost it would probably be turned in. I lost Coach sunglasses and was happy to discover they were turned in to lost and found. I believe the wave Phones are room specific, so no reason for anyone to want to keep one if they found it. I also told the kids if they lost it, they'd have to pay for it, that may have helped too. ;)

If that is your concern, I doubt using a *holder* will help. It's up to you whether you want to risk the $250 for loss or damage. In the alternative, you might suggest buying a pair of two-way walk-talkie-type radios, typically sold for less than $59. They work on separate channels, and will work in most areas on the ship ... but will not likely reach from Castway Cay to the ship.

Wow...do the wave phones work from ship to CC? I hadn't even considered that.

Are the KTTW cards magnetically sensitive? If so, is it okay to keep them in the same pouch as the Wave Phones? On other (non-Disney) cruise ships we are warned not to have our room cards anywhere near cell phones, as they can be demagnetized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter