watching NFL while at WDW

Having watched 2 games at POP Labor Day week and can tell you watch what you say or you will get in trouble. Gee thought I was in a bar. ESPN was nice top watch games in but if late you must jump on the emtpy seat in the bar area even if not clean.

Monday night football is standing room only...well at least the several times I have been there, so get there early if you want a seat.

DH is soo bummed that the home team has a bye the Sun we are at the BWV. He love's ESPN club.

kvogel11202 said:
Luckily (or unluckily if things continue as they were on Sunday) the Pats are on MNF when we visit, so we can watch wherever!

Yeah, we are there then too. DH was NOT happy that this is the night I bought MNSSHP tix for! The MK might be one of the only places you really can't watch...He knows it was an accident though, so he forgave me. :teeth:

liamsaunt said:
Yeah, we are there then too. DH was NOT happy that this is the night I bought MNSSHP tix for! The MK might be one of the only places you really can't watch...He knows it was an accident though, so he forgave me. :teeth:

Oh bummer! We are going to Mickeys NSSHP on Tuesday. Did I mention we got married on a bye week? My husband never worries about missing a game!

Piglet42 said:
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our American Football. The Super Bowl is probably the most watched television nights of the year. I would love to be in Disney when the Super is on and when the MVP comes to Disney World the next day. In 2007 the Super Bowl is on Sunday Feb 4th. Not to mention, it will be played in Miami, Fl, so that will make intensity that much more around Disney.

Oh man, when the MVP says "I'm going to Disney World!" He really means it?! Does this make crowd attendence signicantly larger? Does anyone know how much busier it will be with the Super Bowl down in Miami next year?

Also, nobody has mentioned the All Star Cafe at Wide World of Sports Complex. Is that not a place one would want to go to see the game?

ESPN is definitely everyone's #1 spot for Sunday football games (and Monday Night Football). :happytv:

I recommend getting there AT LEAST an hour before any 1pm game and even earlier for the afternoon games because the crowds would have already gathered.

Another suggestion that people may not know about is the Big River Grille and Brewing Works at the Boardwalk. I was there just last week and noticed that they had a bunch of TVs inside at the bar area. Seating is limited in that general area, so I would imagine you would have to get there early as well.

If anyone has a vehicle and would want to go slightly off property, my suggestion is the Orlando Ale House off of Route 535 (Vinedland Road) just past the enterance to Hotel Plaza Blvd/Downtown Disney. The foot is YUMMY and the drinks are cheap (Hello $5 pitchers of beer!). There is a ton of seating and a pretty big bar area! Not to mention a LOT of tvs scattered around! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter