• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Nothing on the website yet. We're arriving 10/1, but are looking for breakfast the next week. I really hope they don't wait until 10/3 to extend the dates.

When you go to the dining page specific for BOG on the Disney world website, it says that breakfast opens 90 days in advance not 180 like others. So I think some of you are even premature to even be trying for Nov and Dec dates. I think it will happen, being as that it was so popular during the test, we just have to be patient.

When you go to the dining page specific for BOG on the Disney world website, it says that breakfast opens 90 days in advance not 180 like others. So I think some of you are even premature to even be trying for Nov and Dec dates. I think it will happen, being as that it was so popular during the test, we just have to be patient.

A few weeks ago Disney extended breakfast through October 3rd (beyond the 90 day window) and just prior to them extending it, breakfast showed up on the app and website for a few days while the times I guess got loaded in and then it just opened up with no advance notice. The fact that the app is now showing breakfast for November/December is a sign to many that the same thing is happening and hopefully in a few days it will.

Curious... when the breakfast was extended before, does anyone know what time of day/day of the week it opened up? Was it at the beginning of a new reservation day or just randomly in the middle of a day? Was there any sort of announcement, or did people just begin to see it there? Thanks!

A few weeks ago Disney extended breakfast through October 3rd (beyond the 90 day window) and just prior to them extending it, breakfast showed up on the app and website for a few days while the times I guess got loaded in and then it just opened up with no advance notice. The fact that the app is now showing breakfast for November/December is a sign to many that the same thing is happening and hopefully in a few days it will.

Crossing my fingers that you're right!

Curious... when the breakfast was extended before, does anyone know what time of day/day of the week it opened up? Was it at the beginning of a new reservation day or just randomly in the middle of a day? Was there any sort of announcement, or did people just begin to see it there? Thanks!
Around 3am. No announcement, just discussions on the DISboards! This is definitely the best place to hear about things coming up!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the app shows breakfast as an option for other lunch/dinner specific restaurants as well. I specifically checked Sanaa, 50's Prime Time, and Via Napoli all restaurants that I know to only serve lunch/dinner and breakfast was an option to select as well. I don't know if the app always showed breakfast as an option for every restaurant or if that just started after the latest app update but I don't think it means anything since 3 other lunch/dinner restaurants are showing you can search for breakfast as well. I'm not saying they won't extend it I have no knowledge one way or another but I wouldn't get your hopes up until you see a breakfast schedule on the actual website.

Is the BOG breakfast really that good, or is this about getting in early? I have one day alotted for RD and I don't want to miss the welcome show for a mediocre breakfast.

Is the BOG breakfast really that good, or is this about getting in early? I have one day alotted for RD and I don't want to miss the welcome show for a mediocre breakfast.

For us, it would (almost) all be about getting there early and getting to 7DMR.

Dan

I love everything about BOG, atmosphere, food, etc. Getting into the park early is certainly a bonus but not the sole reason I'm wanting the ADR as I would still take a reservation at 9-9:30 after park opening.

We need mid-december breakfast at BOG as well. I can't imagine them not extending it. Hope they do so soon.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the app shows breakfast as an option for other lunch/dinner specific restaurants as well. I specifically checked Sanaa, 50's Prime Time, and Via Napoli all restaurants that I know to only serve lunch/dinner and breakfast was an option to select as well. I don't know if the app always showed breakfast as an option for every restaurant or if that just started after the latest app update but I don't think it means anything since 3 other lunch/dinner restaurants are showing you can search for breakfast as well. I'm not saying they won't extend it I have no knowledge one way or another but I wouldn't get your hopes up until you see a breakfast schedule on the actual website.

:sad: :sad::sad:
I think you're right though! I wondered, too, if it was always on the app. It's definitely not on the website yet. Hopefully soon!

I love everything about BOG, atmosphere, food, etc. Getting into the park early is certainly a bonus but not the sole reason I'm wanting the ADR as I would still take a reservation at 9-9:30 after park opening.

We have a dinner there, which we are pretty excited about. The pictures I have seen of breakfast look pretty good, too :)

:sad: :sad::sad:
I think you're right though! I wondered, too, if it was always on the app. It's definitely not on the website yet. Hopefully soon!

Oh, man! That is bad news! I didn't notice it when I've been checking the past couple of weeks but I've heard the app can be glitchy and I'm relatively new to it. Sorry for the excitement if it's all for nothing. :worried:

Oh, man! That is bad news! I didn't notice it when I've been checking the past couple of weeks but I've heard the app can be glitchy and I'm relatively new to it. Sorry for the excitement if it's all for nothing. :worried:

I honestly can't see them not extending it. I just didn't want everyone to be anxiously waiting for them to release tables just yet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter