Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

Lisa, I logged into Facebook:rotfl: I think I posted in the right place, but just in case. I like the idea of the Illuminations party, cost is ok with me and we are flexible with day.

I just saw that, you posted in the right place :thumbsup2 that's my choice too!

so been playing around with our ADR list the last couple of days, this is what we'd like to do so far!

breakfasts at Crystal Palace, Tusker House and Kona Café
lunches at Tepanado Edo (Jennifer & Cassey are we still on for that???) and Sci-Fi Dine In
dinners at BeOurGuest, Le Chef's, Rose & Crown for our CP dinner

not sure of the days as of yet, but would anyone else wanting to join us for a meal???

so been playing around with our ADR list the last couple of days, this is what we'd like to do so far!

lunches at Tepanado Edo (Jennifer & Cassey are we still on for that???) and Sci-Fi Dine In

not sure of the days as of yet, but would anyone else wanting to join us for a meal???

:cool1:, I may be getting the hang of it.

Julia and I are in for Tepan Edo, hope Jennifer still is!

Julia and I are going to the CP package on November 29, if you are interested in joining us we could do dinner instead of lunch. Unfortunately that is the only night that is an option for us as they don't begin until then and we leave the next night.

We have dinner at BOG planned just not sure which night yet.

I am trying to figure out how we will fit it all in, but sadly I think some of it will not work this time. I really to get a handle on how many park days we are going to need so I can order tickets. I may just bite the bullet and order 9 day passes, but they are so hard to find.

It depends on what days you go to places but if you let me know what you decide to do on the days in Dec when we are there I will check with Larry to see if he wants to do one of those as our meal that day. We generally do breakfasts in the room (we don't get the meal plan). We will want to do the CP one of the days we are there in Dec but haven't looked into the meal but we have done it in the past and DH thinks it is worth it to do those.

Rebecca

:cool1:, I may be getting the hang of it.

Julia and I are in for Tepan Edo, hope Jennifer still is!

Julia and I are going to the CP package on November 29, if you are interested in joining us we could do dinner instead of lunch. Unfortunately that is the only night that is an option for us as they don't begin until then and we leave the next night.

We have dinner at BOG planned just not sure which night yet.

I am trying to figure out how we will fit it all in, but sadly I think some of it will not work this time. I really to get a handle on how many park days we are going to need so I can order tickets. I may just bite the bullet and order 9 day passes, but they are so hard to find.

you got the FB thing down :thumbsup2

cool, will be more fun to have a group at Tepanado! where are you planning to have lunch at for CP?
wish they would release dates NOW so we can really plan!
why can't you find 9 day passes? I just ordered mine before with my pkg from TA.

you got the FB thing down :thumbsup2

cool, will be more fun to have a group at Tepanado! where are you planning to have lunch at for CP?
wish they would release dates NOW so we can really plan!
why can't you find 9 day passes? I just ordered mine before with my pkg from TA.

We are planning Rose and crown for lunch. I too wish they would release dates, but I need to remember to have patience!

Very few of the ticket sites have 9 day passes, it is either 8 or ten. I need to research some more.

We are planning Rose and crown for lunch. I too wish they would release dates, but I need to remember to have patience!

Very few of the ticket sites have 9 day passes, it is either 8 or ten. I need to research some more.

oh we were going to do it for dinner for CP...will look at the menu and see if we want to switch....that is if you want us to join you???
good luck finding the 9 day pass...weird they don't have it:confused3

I'm not sure on which day for Teppan Edo, depends on the EMH (we don't do the parks with EMH that day and we don't hop). Just checking to see if they have released hours yet. Nope, only out into October. I'll keep checking back.

What day are you thinking for Teppan Edo?

Lisa, we can do either lunch or dinner for CP package for Rose and Crown, which ever you prefer if you would like to join us on November 29.

lunch will work Cassey....we have to book it between 1230 - 230 and would be seeing the 500 show! we would love to join you and Julia!

I'm not sure on which day for Teppan Edo, depends on the EMH (we don't do the parks with EMH that day and we don't hop). Just checking to see if they have released hours yet. Nope, only out into October. I'll keep checking back.

we usually don't do EMH either, but will have ability to hop due to our AP's, so which ever day works best we are in!

lunch will work Cassey....we have to book it between 1230 - 230 and would be seeing the 500 show! we would love to join you and Julia!

:cheer2:Let me know what time works best for you, we aren't particular about time.

we usually don't do EMH either, but will have ability to hop due to our AP's, so which ever day works best we are in!

We usually try to avoid EMH and won't have hoppers this trip.

Okay after a quick review of Park hours and a comparison of last year's hours, this is what I can tell for EMH for when we are there.

11/22 Epcot evening EMH
11/23 HS morning EMH
11/24 MK evening EMH
11/25 AK morning EMH, DHS evening EMH
11/26 Epcot EMH ugh this is where Julia wants to be.
11/27 AK morning EMH
11/28 MK morning EMH
11/29 Epcot evening EMH this is only day we can do Candlelight processional
11/30 HS morning EMH

I need to look at the recommended days for touring plans vs easywdw and make a loose plan. It is going to be crowded but Julia has already said we don't have to ride everything everyday so that should make things easier. She also wants to take time to visit the resorts and mini-golf at winter/summerland and visit DTD.

Okay after a quick review of Park hours and a comparison of last year's hours, this is what I can tell for EMH for when we are there.

11/22 Epcot evening EMH
11/23 HS morning EMH
11/24 MK evening EMH
11/25 AK morning EMH, DHS evening EMH
11/26 Epcot EMH ugh this is where Julia wants to be.
11/27 AK morning EMH
11/28 MK morning EMH
11/29 Epcot evening EMH this is only day we can do Candlelight processional
11/30 HS morning EMH

I need to look at the recommended days for touring plans vs easywdw and make a loose plan. It is going to be crowded but Julia has already said we don't have to ride everything everyday so that should make things easier. She also wants to take time to visit the resorts and mini-golf at winter/summerland and visit DTD.

looks like a good plan! we can hop so which ever day works best for you and Jen for our lunch date will be fine with us...we plan on taking it slower since we have the extra days....definitely plan on CP lunch with you and Julia on the 29th, we are flexible with the lunch times.

I just subbed to tourplans today, so need to get some ideas on the parks crowd levels too.

I'm going to join the party :dance3:

Here are my dates: Sunday, November 17 thru Tuesday, November 26. I'll be staying at Pop Century. Sunday and Tuesday will be travel days for me.

How can I find the FB page?

So excited!!!! I only have 214 days to wait :banana::banana::banana:

Here are my dates: Sunday, November 17 thru Tuesday, November 26. I'll be staying at Pop Century. Sunday and Tuesday will be travel days for me.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

yay happy you are coming! I will invite you on the FB page in a few minutes!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

So happy you are joining in on the fun!

Woohoo! We may end up at Pop if they black out free dining for AoA :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter