You'd probably want to consider the number of days you typically stay at WDW during your vacations. If your typical trip spans more time than your 25 pt contract would cover, would you be ok with a split stay if a 7-month waitlist doesn't come through? Also, if you go during times when BCV and BWV are in high demand, such as during the F&W festival, having that home resort advantage would be useful if you want that proximity to Epcot. Finally, you might want to take into account the expiration of the contract (2054 for SSR vs 2042 for BWV and BCV) and differences in maintenance fees over the life of the contract. Good luck with your decision!