Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Here are some current special offers for stays in the coming months.

Could I ask you how you get the S&D specific offerings via email? I am an SPG member and have stayed numerous times pre-DVC at S&D but don't get the emails because I didn't want ALL the Starwood offers. Are you getting them ALL clogging your email or do you ONLY get the S&D ones?

Thanks for replying.

P.S. Thanks for passing along the S&D offers, by the way. Nice of you.

top3.jpg

ALL BOOKINGS RECEIVE

COMPLIMENTARY ONE CATEGORY UPGRADE

WHEN BOOKING ONE OF THE BELOW PACKAGES

bar1.jpg

RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL

$50 RESORT FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT

WHEN TWO OR MORE PACKAGES ARE BOOKED*

september3.jpg

endofsummer.jpg

Summer may be coming to an end, but the deals aren’t! Enjoy these special rates and book a last minute stay with the whole family! Be sure to mention offer SUMMER when making your reservations.

rate1.jpg

CALL NOW 888.828.8850 or 407.934.4000

sept-bottom.jpg

october3.jpg

spacer.jpg

purple1.jpg
October offers food, frights and fun! Join us for our very own Sixth Annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic or take a short stroll over and enjoy the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Kids and adults alike will have a spooktacular time at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! Be sure to mention offer WDWOCT when making your reservations.
Learn more: www.swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com

rate2.jpg

oct-bottom.jpg

november3.jpg

spacer2.jpg

thanks.jpg

There’s no better place to enjoy quality time with your family during the holiday season. With numerous dining options, resort activities, and theme parks galore, the entire family will say THANKS for treating them to a holiday getaway! Be sure to mention offer THANKS when making your reservations.

rate3.jpg

nov-bottom.jpg

december3.jpg

spacer3.jpg

santa.jpg

Santa named us his favorite resort! He, Mrs. Claus, and their helper Elf Kandy Kane are here every year for some much deserved down time before the busy holiday season. Book a stay now to relax in the Florida sun and meet Santa himself along with special holiday activities, our giant tree-lighting, and more! Be sure to use code SANTA when booking. Learn more: www.santasfavoriteresort.com

rate4.jpg

Regarding magic bands and having to buy them. I have 6 of them from a couple double split stays I did over the last year and half. Am I able to use one of those and NOT have to buy a new one for my Swan stay? Also, can my husband use one of mine (I'm guessing no)?

Thank you!

Regarding magic bands and having to buy them. I have 6 of them from a couple double split stays I did over the last year and half. Am I able to use one of those and NOT have to buy a new one for my Swan stay? Also, can my husband use one of mine (I'm guessing no)?

Thank you!
You could still use those as long as they still work. Battery life on the bands is anywhere from a year to two years. I'm not sure about your husband being able to use yours.

We're going to the Swan for the first time in October. Last time at Disneywe stayed club level at the Polynesian and were totally spoiled by having a great, quick breakfast waiting just down the hall. Can someone give me the best breakfast options at the Swan/Dolphin for a group of 5 - 3 adults and 2 kids. Would like it to be quick but have a variety of food options to meet everyone's tastes as much as possible. Thanks!
Picabu or Fresh.

Thank you!
You can use them on future trips just fine. You can not switch the person assigned to a band.

Can anyone confirm that fastpasses really are at 60 days for this hotel?
Yes, they are.

http://www.swandolphin.com/aboutus/whatsnew.html

Hotel guests can now enjoy the exclusive benefit of being able to reserve up to 60 days in advance of their trip and choose from a broader array of options, including Disney Character Greetings, fireworks and parade viewing areas, shows and spectaculars. Disney FastPass+ helps make vacation planning easier for the family and continues to offer guests exclusive benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World hotel.

I realize it's on the website, but has anyone actually booked them at 60 days? Someone in another group is insisting that they experienced being stuck at 30. They also say that your 60 day fast pass date will show in MDE, and despite being able to see my rooms at the Swan, if I click on the fast pass area, no date is shown, so I am wondering if there is an issue. Our 60 day mark is rapidly approaching and I'm trying to get into Anna and Elsa for my nieces, so it's a bit concerning that there may be an issue.

We have a current reservation at the Beach Club in October but decided to come in two days earlier and am looking at either the Swan or Dolphin. I did notice the Swan has Queen/King beds vs. the Dolphin that has Dbl/King but is one any better than the other in terms of amenities/views??

I realize it's on the website, but has anyone actually booked them at 60 days? Someone in another group is insisting that they experienced being stuck at 30. They also say that your 60 day fast pass date will show in MDE, and despite being able to see my rooms at the Swan, if I click on the fast pass area, no date is shown, so I am wondering if there is an issue. Our 60 day mark is rapidly approaching and I'm trying to get into Anna and Elsa for my nieces, so it's a bit concerning that there may be an issue.
I was fine last year. It may be the other group person does not have the correct confirmation number from S/D entered into the MDE account. If I recall (back in this thread), sometimes people get a 7 digit number and a 9 is required (I think that is the correct number of digits). A call to S/D and request for the MDE compatible number would solve it.

Let us know how the other group person does with their glitch.

Ok my Swan reservations are a 9 digit number - does that mean I should be ok even if it doesn't provide a date for the fast pass selection (I suppose a plus is that isn't saying 30 days out).

When you get to sixty days, if your reservation is linked to your MDE account, you should be able to make fastpass selections.

Thanks all in advance, I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around this!

We are starting our trip with two nights at Pop, then moving to Swan for last five nights. I know we will be sent MBs, generated from our Pop reservation. Will we be able to use these same bands when we move to the Swan? Both reservations are linked to my MDE and we have PH and FP+ booked already for our entire week.

Many thanks!
Carrie

Thanks all in advance, I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around this!

We are starting our trip with two nights at Pop, then moving to Swan for last five nights. I know we will be sent MBs, generated from our Pop reservation. Will we be able to use these same bands when we move to the Swan? Both reservations are linked to my MDE and we have PH and FP+ booked already for our entire week.

Many thanks!
Carrie

You can use them for your FP+ and to enter the parks. They will not work to open your room door at the Swan nor can you charge back to the room with them.

Yes I have and more than once. :) Have you added all the members of your party to the reservation? If so, you shouldn't have an issue--your dates will become visible at 60 days. Make sure each member of your party is listed on the reservation--that is usually where the problems arise.

Last edited:
Glad to hear the switch from cash to points was easy.
We are booked for Spring Break 2016 (yeah!) and it looks like my sister and her family want to go too. Since it is a busy time of year, she was hoping to book a refundable cash rate now and then switch over when she has the points accumulated. We can't wait to be back!!!

Many thanks!
Carrie

Yes and if you already have your FP+ booked, you should be all set except for charging and room access at Swan.

Tess, yes, our reservation at the Swan is showing in my MDE and I have been able to make FP+. I actually started reserving them at 59 days out because that is when I finally figured out how to invite my friend and her MDE to join mine so that I could make FP+ for her and my party.

Glad to hear the switch from cash to points was easy.
We are booked for Spring Break 2016 (yeah!) and it looks like my sister and her family want to go too. Since it is a busy time of year, she was hoping to book a refundable cash rate now and then switch over when she has the points accumulated. We can't wait to be back!!!
Just as a little warning...if you book on cash now and your dates sell out (convention??) they will not allow you to apply points for any nights which that occurs. I'm in that conundrum right now for November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter