Waldorf bus/shuttle

dvc one day

Mouseketeer
I have been coming across conflicting information, so I was hoping for someone with recent experience. What is the recent bus/shuttle situation from The Waldorf, next to Bonnett Creek, to the parks?

The bus serves both the Waldorf and the Hilton next door. If I recall correctly from the schedule in our room a few weeks back, it hits Downtown Disney, Studios, and AK on one bus, with MK & Epcot on another. Could be wrong on the breakdown of which parks are paired together, but I recall there being two groups:thumbsup2

Here's a link to the shuttle schedule:

http://www.bonnetshuttle.com/

They update it each week based on park hours. If you take the times listed for each park, you can figure out which bus goes where. Example -today it looks like the buses on the whole hour go to MK and AK. On the half hour, one bus goes to Epcot and DHS, and I think the MK half hour bus is a seperate one if memory serves. Just be sure to ask the driver where he's going.

If you want to go to a water park:
Blizzard Beach - you can take the bus to AK and take a Disney resort bus (they stop at BB); or you can take the MK bus and walk ove to the Poly and catch their bus to BB/AK.

Typhoon Lagoon - I believe there is a bus at the MK/TTC, so just take the MK bus and transfer to the TL bus.

I personally had no problem w/ the buses except for DTD (not enough times IMO). At MK, if you miss one, there's another one only 30 minutes away (except around meal times).

I, too, had good luck with the buses and thought they were luxurious and wonderful.

I hope you have just as good a time.

:)

hi, do the buses run late if there are parties on in the magic kingdom, would rather take the bus to mvmcp that the car, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter