Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

Yay!!! She got the potato heads! Claire really enjoyed those I borught home for her too. I need to pull them back out, I put them away and I think she forgot about them now.

Boy did she ever! Just wait till we go back to DTD..... I blame it all on DH!

I think Kadance needs a Perry too! :goodvibes
Oh Gosh NO! I can't even think about more stuffed animals, but then again wait......DH strikes again!

I LOVE :love: your bag! I have been eyeing that pattern for several years now. I am to ofat to fit into the clothing, but came close to getting a flowy tank with some of that pattern on it this year (the price was just too high). Patty, one of the TA's with us bought the backpack and again, I was really close to buying it. I just didn't NEED it, and with the price I backed down. if I knew I would use it more often I would've bought it, but I have so many bags and totes that I decided I probably shouldn't....so instead , I bought a ton of other stuff I didn't need. :confused3

Thanks! I really liked the pattern. It saw little girls dresses, purses, backbags, and a little sun hat all made from that fabric. To my shock, when Sam finally saw it last weekend, even she liked it:thumbsup2 This from someone who wanted a sweatshirt from florida, but it couldn't have a character or say WDW on it:confused3

Everyone needs a Perry!!!!

She already has the whole gang ( in smaller version)from our Jan trip, so I made the exceutive decision to say no. But, other friends do make their way home with us!

I need a Mr. Potato Head!!! :rotfl:
They are fun to play with! I have fun making the weirdest looking ones I can and Kadence thinks I'm great so win/win!

I wanted to get myself a Potato Head box! DD couldn't have been less interested. Cute bag! Love that you needed it to lug DD's dresses around. This mom-to-a-mini-diva totally understands :rotfl:

I would have gotten it any way!:rotfl2: Dh was happily picking them out with her. He tried to convince her into some Star Wars ones but no dice.:lmao:
I totally needed a bag each day. We had to cart her clothes for after the tea, then keep her gowns & shoes before and after events that she needed them. At one point I wished it had been larger:eek:

Love the bag!! Great pose with Mr. Potato Head too!!

Thanks:goodvibes She loves her posing. She bridged to a Brownie from a Daisy in Girl Scouts and during pics she started with her posing and I had to tell her to stop:rolleyes1

Sorry this update was so short, the DIS was acting up last night, slower than slow:headache: I'm a gonna try to get another up later this after noon before I go see Reba tonight in Green Bay :yay:

Ok, just rub it in that you're going to see Reba....we don't care....Ok, maybe we do...or maybe I do? :rolleyes1 I would like to call you a name...but Dis would star it out! :rotfl2:

Dis is really slow this morning too. I think even worse than last night. So frustrating.

Ok, just rub it in that you're going to see Reba....we don't care....Ok, maybe we do...or maybe I do? :rolleyes1 I would like to call you a name...but Dis would star it out! :rotfl2:.

:rotfl2: I'd bring you with if you were closer! Actually it's for my b-day ( even though I have a month before my actual b-day) It's me & a friend and a stop at Red Lobster first!:love:

Dis is really slow this morning too. I think even worse than last night. So frustrating.
I know! :mad:I'm running out of patience this early in the morning!

:woohoo: on it being shopping time!!

Yay on getting Potato head parts! I keep hearing about them and think I may have to check them out on a future trip :laughing:

I have to agree in that your bag is cute - I also saw lots of stuff in that material.

As always love Kadence's comments and enjoy your evening. I had problems with the boards yesterday as well - was so slow.

30+ Potato Head parts? Way to cram a box!

I looked at the bag that you bought when were in Disney the last time. I kept pondering whether or not to buy it and never did. It's so super cute.

:woohoo: on it being shopping time!!

Yay on getting Potato head parts! I keep hearing about them and think I may have to check them out on a future trip :laughing:

I have to agree in that your bag is cute - I also saw lots of stuff in that material.

As always love Kadence's comments and enjoy your evening. I had problems with the boards yesterday as well - was so slow.

I love shopping at WoD:lovestruc I could wander forever!

We had planned on a box when we went down, I had asked a few people how many could fit in a box. I wanted to get as much as I could, and a very nice CM helped us cram them in!

The bags a hit:thumbsup2

30+ Potato Head parts? Way to cram a box!

I looked at the bag that you bought when were in Disney the last time. I kept pondering whether or not to buy it and never did. It's so super cute.

Thanks, I'm kinda of a more bang for the buck gal, so it was on!

My bags is so popular!:lmao:

Ok, I tried to get an update going but the DIS didn't post ( I think I used to much time and it logged me out) and photoshop froze up on me:headache: so I quess I'll try this agian tomorrow! I'll have time for tonight I'm outta here to see Reba!:banana:

As Kadence was “snapshotting” everything, we took time to check out all the different sections of WoD.

We then moved on to Team Mickey and Trendz. And that’s where she found a mirror.

What am I gonna do with her?:lmao:
As we left, she found Winnie the Pooh & Friends

cont next post...

Then the Hanes T-shirts. She made me take a picture in each cutout!

I wish I had enough knowledge to photoshop these 3 together and combine it into one photo with her in each shirt

“Mom, Look the Christmas place!”

Every pose was her idea, in fact I wanted a nice, normal pose and she agreed only after I took her poses first. Bratty Kid!

DH wanted a photo by the Rain Forest café. It went on the next trip list of places to consider.

After that, Kadence was very eager to get back to POP and swim in the pool, so we moseyed back to the bus stop, along the way we saw this cute fountain. Of course Kadence got into full on poser mode.

cont next post...

A Photopass was taking photos, so we stopped

He was the funniest guy, was telling her that she was a natural, and he was making her laugh and he took quite a few photos of her.

He will make an appearance later in this TR!

Up Next; Back to POP for swimming (with a pool closure!) and a little more posing.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What do you think of all the pictures that I took and the photo guy took?

Kadence: I like them, he was funnier than you.

ME: Thanks, which is your favorite?

Kadence: I like the Christmas ones, because it looks like it was cold with snow but it was really hot out.
When can I tell about the photopass guy?

ME: When we get that far in the trip.

Kadence: Well hurry, I have to go to school in the morning!

Great pictures! I guess that posing thing/love for mirrors isn't something they grow out of huh? :lmao:

Did Kadance by chance see all of Claire's topiary poses before leaving. :rotfl2:
She is too funny! :goodvibes
And I know all about the mirrors. Claire dances and sings with a fake microphone in front of one all the time. I would love to video tape her one day (only if she doesn't catch me) because some of the moves she does is hilarious.

It looks like you are having a wonderful time at DTD.

I keep thinking...in the back of my mind...that if we have a late flight after the cruise next year, maybe we should go to DTD for a bit and shop/look around and just take more of it in.

I love your TR so far! I just read all of your updates so hopefully I remember all that I wanted to comment on:

1- The surprise reaction video..priceless! Her giggling just MAKES the video, she is so genuinely excited, happy and surprised that she doesn't even know what to say! It's adorable.

2- We ate at Rainforest Cafe this May in DTD..it was decent. The food is not amazing, but it's good. It's more for the atmosphere, which is really fun. The animals 'come to life' every X amount of minutes (I think like 8 minutes, something along those lines)..and its' really fun, because there are animals all throughout the restaurant and suddenly they are all moving around and making their sounds.

3- I am decent with photoshop, I will try to merge your photos. About to go apple picking, so I will see what I can do this evening!

Aaw love the poses of Kadence! At least she's not camera shy - I think that would be worse.

I hope someone is able to help you with putting the three shirt photos together as that would look pretty good.

Great PP pics and I also want to hear that story about the guy!

Great pictures! I guess that posing thing/love for mirrors isn't something they grow out of huh? :lmao:

Thanks, she will stop in front of every mirror she sees. There is one more mirror in the trip!

Did Kadance by chance see all of Claire's topiary poses before leaving. :rotfl2:
She is too funny! :goodvibes.

She did admire Claire's posing, and she does think she funny!

And I know all about the mirrors. Claire dances and sings with a fake microphone in front of one all the time. I would love to video tape her one day (only if she doesn't catch me) because some of the moves she does is hilarious..

John did tape her once, he snuck around the corner and taped her singing and dancing. Then she started jumping on the bed and he had to be a party popper and stop her!:rotfl2:

It looks like you are having a wonderful time at DTD.

I keep thinking...in the back of my mind...that if we have a late flight after the cruise next year, maybe we should go to DTD for a bit and shop/look around and just take more of it in.

You should, Kadence really enjoyed it and I have more posing pictures from our next visit.

I love your TR so far! I just read all of your updates so hopefully I remember all that I wanted to comment on:

1- The surprise reaction video..priceless! Her giggling just MAKES the video, she is so genuinely excited, happy and surprised that she doesn't even know what to say! It's adorable.

2- We ate at Rainforest Cafe this May in DTD..it was decent. The food is not amazing, but it's good. It's more for the atmosphere, which is really fun. The animals 'come to life' every X amount of minutes (I think like 8 minutes, something along those lines)..and its' really fun, because there are animals all throughout the restaurant and suddenly they are all moving around and making their sounds.

3- I am decent with photoshop, I will try to merge your photos. About to go apple picking, so I will see what I can do this evening!

Welcome!:wave2: Thank-you:goodvibes I got what I had hoped for , a truely happily surprised girl.

Thanks for the Rainforest Cafe info, I think Kadence would like that, if nothing more!

Thats so nice of you to try to photoshop it, I would appreciate that!:goodvibes

Boy, Kadence really is a natural when it comes to taking pictures! What a poser. ;)

I tell her that all the time:rotfl2:

Aaw love the poses of Kadence! At least she's not camera shy - I think that would be worse.

I hope someone is able to help you with putting the three shirt photos together as that would look pretty good.

Great PP pics and I also want to hear that story about the guy!

Camera shy has never been spoken in this house!:lmao:

The pp guy is a big part of Kadence's BBB visit!:rolleyes1

I'm finally here!!! :cool1::cool1: Love your TR, especially now that Kadence has a say!!! :thumbsup2 Love the Photopass pictures! Can't wait till we get ours!!!! Love the Video and can't wait to read more!!!

PS - Glad Kadence liked POP!!

I'm finally here!!! :cool1::cool1: Love your TR, especially now that Kadence has a say!!! :thumbsup2 Love the Photopass pictures! Can't wait till we get ours!!!! Love the Video and can't wait to read more!!!

PS - Glad Kadence liked POP!!

YAY:yay: Glad to see you here! Kadence has a big opinion about the whole trip, so I thought her views would be fun to share.:laughing:

Photopass was really good this trip, I can't wait to out up her BBB pics!:cutie:

I'm glad we surprised her, it was a gret memory, and there will be more in a day or 2. I have to find time to upload some more pics.

We waited FOREVER for a bus to get us back to POP. To the exact minute, it took 58 minutes. I was very warm as the sun was hitting right on us in full force and Kadence was getting a bit cranky. The bus stop was very full of people all waiting and watching all the other buses drive past. Finally it came and it was filled and we had to stand, but a very nice lady let Kadence share a seat with her little girl.
Back at POP Kadence got back in good humor, (must have been the a/c on the bus) and she posed on the way back to the room.

A shot of our room

Then she changed and a swimming she went. I wish I would have brought a suit, but then again I’m glad I didn’t!

More shots from the area

She had fun in the Hippy Dippy pool playing with other kids; all of a sudden they called to clear the pool. I thought maybe they just were taking a break, but then a man next to us said why do they have a net? One of the guards put on gloves and had a long pole with a pool cleaner on the end.

YUCK! Someone pooped in the pool! :scared1: Kadence asked if we could go to one of the other pools, I was like YES!
We headed over to the bowling pin pool. I liked the theming over there, John being a Dj , was thrilled to see the Jukebox, or as Kadence called it the Juice box.

She was all for pictures with Lady and the Tramp.

I’m just mad than my camera strap was in the shot, I wish I would seen it.

I was trying out my newish point & shoot (and No, I didn’t delete any photos from it until we were safe and home with them uploaded! I had a little incident in right after I got it in July, where I deleted all of Sam’s grad party photos.) And used the panoramic shot function

One of the Hippy Dippy Pool

If had a tripod, they would have been more level.

It was getting dark, and we decided we needed a snack. I knew what I wanted, Tye Dyed Cheesecake! YUMMMMM! John had the same and Kadence wanted a fruit bowl.

Soon we called it a night as we were tired form our 3 am wake up time that morning. We showered and were all sleeping by 9pm.

Up Next; A My Disney Girl Princess Tea Party.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What did you think about the Hippy Dippy Pool?

Kadence: I Absolutely loved it!

ME: What about the Poop? Haha

Kadence: That was so gross, I wonder who did it?

ME: Did you enjoy the Bowling Pin Pool?

Kadence: It was quiet and the Juicebox was cool! Why would you poop in the pool?

ME: Good Question!

Wow at waiting 58 minutes! Don't think we ever waited that long for a bus apart from when the fight erupted at MK :eek:

Aaw that's nice of the lady to let Kadence share a seat with her little girl.

Love all the Pop shots and the swimming pools sure were fun though I preferred the quietness of the bowling pool. Love that Kadence called it the Juicebox :cutie:

Ugh at the Hippy Dippy pool incident :scared1:

I'm glad no photos got deleted this time round. Looking forward to reading about the tea party.

Oooh! The panaramic(??) shots are very nice!!
58 minutes:eek: Thank goodness you weren't trying to go to a park or have a reservation. Thats just crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter