Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

Here's some pixie dust for those of us who are still waiting for our waitlist to come through on this holiday weekend!! :wizard:

double waitlisted with top priority at my Home resort BL for october 14-19. we booked at 156 days out so its my fault. Second priority is WLV and we are booked into SSR. I keeep hearing SSer is great and im not too disapointed. It will be fuun no matter where i saty. But how do you beat the views at BLT for fireworks. 141 days and im drooling already.

I really need some waitlist pixie dust!pixiedust: We are going for the first time during the holidays! 12/29-1/7 was able to get BCV 1/2-7, so I'm good with that and figured we would do a split stay. My husband has always wanted to stay VWL and I was able to book a studio for 1/1 and I have waitlisted for 12/30 & 12/31, which I am sure is a long shot! Matter of fact, nothing is available for those two nights!

As if that isn't enough, I am 25 pts. short and have been trying to get them transferred so I can waitlist for 12/29! Not having very much luck with that either!

I keep checking the website several times a day!

:goodvibes Hoping and wishing that you get your waitlist. We will be there 12/24 - 1/4 and are at four different resorts. We started out at SSR our home resort. Then changed to 12/24 - 12/27 for WLV, then onto BLT 12/27 - 12/30 next SSR 12/30 - 1/1 and finally AKL Jambo 1/1 - 1/4. I am hoping to do 12/20 or 1/1 in BLT or ALK you never know people have to cancel for a reason we still have six months to go. hahaha

Also waiting here. Just want one night at BLT 10/23 for after MNSSHP. After finally getting our contract via resale I was only able to book 5 months out, next time i'll be ready at the 7 month mark. I was able to grab a studio at VWL, so happy to be a ferry ride away.

I am waitlisted for Friday July 20 at AKV Kidani in a standard view, we have a room at Jambo house for that night - but the rest of our stay is at Kidani. I really don't want to move rooms! Pixie dust please - its a pain in the you know what to pack up 6 people and move!

We are waitlisted for January 11th & 12th at AKV Jambo Std view Studio.
We have the following 7 nights booked there. I waited just a few days past the 7 month mark and lost all AKV studio availability.

I've been checking several times a week. The big deal is that I cannot imagine running the marathon on the morning of January 13th and switching rooms right after!! Maybe I should book a DVC cash reservation for the same room type just in case...

We don't have enough points even with banking and borrowing to do a 1 BR, otherwise I would do that for the entire trip.

We are WL right now for 12/30-1/4 for a 2 bedroom at BLT. Was able to book 12/28-30 there, but nothing else available at the 7 month window...please let it come through, please...:wizard:

I had one night waitlists at Kidani for our July vacations - couldn't get all 5 nights at Kidani. So I booked Jambo house for one night. Went online today and noticed that the lock/off was available for all 5 nights at Kidani. We had a dedicated two bedroom booked. I don't care if its a lock off or dedicated - I just didn't want to have to move. I called MS and they were able to get us in the lock off two bedroom for all 5 nights!!! WoooHeeee!!! No moving!!!:cool1:

I really need some waitlist pixie dust!pixiedust: We are going for the first time during the holidays! 12/29-1/7 was able to get BCV 1/2-7, so I'm good with that and figured we would do a split stay. My husband has always wanted to stay VWL and I was able to book a studio for 1/1 and I have waitlisted for 12/30 & 12/31, which I am sure is a long shot! Matter of fact, nothing is available for those two nights!

As if that isn't enough, I am 25 pts. short and have been trying to get them transferred so I can waitlist for 12/29! Not having very much luck with that either!

I keep checking the website several times a day!

UPDATE! No...my waitlist hasn't come through, but I was able to nab a studio at AKV Jambo for New Years Eve! I really don't want to have to move several times...but I guess it's more important that we have a place to stay at this point!:rotfl:

I'm wait-listed for Club Level studio at Jambo House Jan 27-31, but I'm not holding my breath for it. Backup is the Jambo SV studio booked per the Original Plan. :)

The friend I'm bringing with me on this trip has never been to WDW before, so I thought shooting for CL might be a nice surprise for him. I've wait-listed into a club-level 1br before (twice), but I'm under the impression that the studios are in far more demand.

Was anyone waiting for a 1BR at BWV for Sept. 23-27? I just dropped my 5 night res. there and I'm pretty sure I made someone happy since there is very little availability at that time, especially at BWV. I still have a couple BWV wait lists for that week. I'm needing a studio for 23-27 and a 2BR for 28-30.

I am currently booked at BWV in a 1 bed BW view for the above dates. I know someone would love this room for F&W but I need my Kidani wait list to clear before I can release the BWV room. I am not at all hopeful because I need a whole week and I am not willing to do a few days at a time and risk having to move. But miracles happen!

Waitlisted for BCV studio for 9/30. This is only my second waitlist and
the first one came through so we crossing our fingers again!:wizard:

On a Waitlist for Oct 26th - Nov 3rd. Have a 1 BR at OKW but hope something opens at Bay Lake.

My wait list for a 2 bedroom at BCV for octiber 25 - 28 was just filled today!

So, someone with a wait list for a 2 bedroom at BWV for those same dates is bound to get lucky!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter