Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

We are booked at SSR 1BR for 9/30 to 10/5, I have waitlisted at VWL 1BR, I would like to be close to the MK since I am taking my grand-daughter who is 4 and figured MK will be our main focus, and of course we will be going to MNSSHP.
I could have gotten a 1BR Savannah at Kidani, but I generally get a room that is sooooo far from the lobby and I just don't want to deal with that.
I've stayed at the SSR before and it is a nice resort. I like the fact that there is more than 1 pool and multiple bus stops will keep the walking to a minimum. I know we will be happy at SSR, so if VWL does not come through so be it, but fingers crossed.

I keep checking the website too. We are waitlisted for 1 night Sept 28th at BCV. I have BWV for that night, at least its really close. :rotfl2:

Wahooooo! The first day I haven't checked my wait list came through! Got an email at 2:30 this afternoon. Letting me know it had come through. 12/8-12/14 BWV 2bdrm Pool/Garden view! Very excited!

THought I would join the support group in hopes of bonding with others in need of pixie dust.

We are going Nov 15-26 to BWV. We have all the nights on points except one night, Thanksgiving night.

We got a cash ressie for our same unit type (2 bedroom pool/garden view) for Thanksgiving night so that we would have all the nights together and not have to move.

If it was just my fam of four we would have welcomed a split stay for a vacation of that length but it would be cumbersome having to have my parents get packed up and moved so we did what we had to do to not have to move.

Paying the cash ressie was $793 for that one night (ouch) on top of an already expensive trip. We are just hoping the waitlist will come through. The CM says if the waitlist comes through my cash reservation would automatically cancel and I would get a refund. That would be really nice!!!!!

I swear I check it a million times a day even though I know it is not likely that Thanksgivivng night is going to ever come through!

I am excited to hear some of your waitlist have come through for you though! Congrats!

Just an update! My waitlist unfortunately has not come through, but we were able to change our dates to the next week and scored one night at BWV studio on saturday and 6 nights at AKV Kidani in a stuido! Super pumped about it! Now I don't have to play room hop every other night!:cool1:

So happy - wait list came through for BLT lake view today!!! :cool1: :cool1:

That was really fast too - we just booked it 2 weeks ago.

I hope this site brings us some good luck pixie dust! Waiting for a waitlist at BCV. Tomorrow will be 31 days . . . Not a good sign! I was relieved to see someone got it two weeks out!! Good luck everyone!!:dance3:

We are booked at Kidani in a 2br SV 12/8-12/15 but waitlisted for BLT 2br. It is for a dedicated 2br lake view because MS said that was my best chance. I have no idea but hope she is right!

We've been on the wait list for a 2 bedroom for oct. 25-28 since he 7 month mark. If it comes through, our 2 bedroom at BWV will be released! And, if there's still a 2 bedroom at AK on the 20th, we'll give up our 2bedroom with 2 queens at BCV that night, so we can check out AK for just one day before our cruise.

my two wait lists came through. no moving. beach club june 28-july 5 - one direction here we come!

I'm waitlisted for the VGC for September 14-16 for a deluxe studio. Have booked a 1 bedroom, but would really love to save the points with a studio. And yes, I check almost daily.

Congrats to those whose waitlists have come through and good luck to those of you still hoping. :grouphug::wizard:

We've been on the wait list for a 2 bedroom for oct. 25-28 since he 7 month mark. If it comes through, our 2 bedroom at BWV will be released! And, if there's still a 2 bedroom at AK on the 20th, we'll give up our 2bedroom with 2 queens at BCV that night, so we can check out AK for just one day before our cruise.

We're so close to you! We're waiting for a 1 BR there for October 24-27. I'm really kicking myself-if it weren't for my stingyness, we wouldn't be on the waitlist at all! We own points at BCV but when I called only a few days before the 7 month mark to change from a studio to a 1 BR, it would have meant having to borrow points from next year. "Oh, heck", I said,"In only a few more days, I won't have to borrow points." Well, in those few days, the availability went and we've been on the waitlist now for 2 months. Lesson learned!

We're so close to you! We're waiting for a 1 BR there for October 24-27. I'm really kicking myself-if it weren't for my stingyness, we wouldn't be on the waitlist at all! We own points at BCV but when I called only a few days before the 7 month mark to change from a studio to a 1 BR, it would have meant having to borrow points from next year. "Oh, heck", I said,"In only a few more days, I won't have to borrow points." Well, in those few days, the availability went and we've been on the waitlist now for 2 months. Lesson learned!

I hope we both get lucky!

Just thought I would update--my wait list for a SV studio at BLT came through yesterday for December 3 - 5th.

We went on the wait list just 5 days in to the 11 month window. Since it was only for 2 nights, it wasn't a lot of point savings, but hey, 6 points is 6 points!!!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter