Waiting for Membership Number is awful

So I closed on 10/16 and I call led Member services today to see if I'm in the system yet and she told me without a member number they couldn't look anything up. How have people been finding out if they are in the system?

So I closed on 10/16 and I call led Member services today to see if I'm in the system yet and she told me without a member number they couldn't look anything up. How have people been finding out if they are in the system?

Check RobbW's post earlier in this thread and try those phone options. From prior posts it all seems to depend on who answers the phone, as to how helpful they are. Good luck.

Check RobbW's post earlier in this thread and try those phone options. From prior posts it all seems to depend on who answers the phone, as to how helpful they are. Good luck.
I called again and they said they see me in the system but couldn't access my account yet. So hopefully this week I will get my member number this week

I called again and they said they see me in the system but couldn't access my account yet. So hopefully this week I will get my member number this week

Please post when you get your packet. We have the same closing/recorded date. I'm currently down for "Jersey Week" and I'm hoping its waiting for me when I get home.

I had already gotten my member number over the phone and my account activated last week, but this past Saturday (10/31), we received the official package with member cards and DVC magnets!

I assume we closed on the day of, or possibly the day before, our deed was recorded at the OCC, which was 10/13/15. We never received any official letter, email, phone call, congratulatory message or anything like that letting us know that our DVC purchase had finally closed. Pretty much all communications from the title company went silent, and we were kind of left on our own to constantly check the OCC site to see when our deed was finally recorded.

received membership number today but I am traveling home from Disney World so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Today is out 7 months date for our next trip!

Our deed was recorded 10/22 and received email notification from the title company early 10/23. While we all know the resale process is a series of waits it does seems the membership # wait is one of the hardest. Probably because we know we're so close to the end. I was so excited when I saw a Disney letter in today's mail but it turned out to be Disney card promotion. Oh well, the waiting continues.

received membership number today but I am traveling home from Disney World so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Today is out 7 months date for our next trip!

How did you get your number? Did you call? We are down for Jersey Week and don't get home until Saturday. Just want to know if I need to call or check the mail. I want to put the points to use for next year and get the DVC rate for annual passes for our Christmas trip.

How did you get your number? Did you call? We are down for Jersey Week and don't get home until Saturday. Just want to know if I need to call or check the mail. I want to put the points to use for next year and get the DVC rate for annual passes for our Christmas trip.
it came in the mail. They would not give it to me over the phone.

To be fair, DVC is scarcely the only TS that takes extra long to get a resale owner their needed info to be "official" and be able to book. We have purchased a resale from another TS before and it took quite a bit of time. About 2 weeks longer than the resale broker thought it would. Filing all the necessary docs with gov't agencies is no small task. And truthfully, why would any company us very much of their personnel and resources to "help' out resale owners? I've been there and done that with all of you, and I know it's frustrating but it sure is nice when it's all said and done and it's all yours! (except those darned MF's that just popped up on the other TS…Hahaha!)

Mine was recorded on the 19th!! I want my number! I've called like 10 times hoping to get someone to give my number over the phone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter