Wahoo...booked!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ktrask, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ktrask

ktrask Mouseketeer

We booked tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Dec 4-11 at AOA. Dining plan and 5 days of park tickets. When MVMCP comes out we will buy those tickets. No park that day, but party at night!

Just waiting for that magical 180 day mark to make some dining reservations...and while we budgeted for the price we have it would be really nice if a discount came out!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Shaden

Shaden Registered

Congrats !!!!!

I love the feeling when you JUST book, so much to look forward to and plan and ... oh yea.

I am in that middle point where its been a while, everything is planned, ADRs done, everything booked etc.... 67 days out, BUT, its my busiest time at work for the next ... 55 days or so ...

So its close, but not close enough for me to be totally excited off the wall, especially with all the work I need to get done ! :(

Happy you booked and have this to look forward to !!!

4. Disneylover79

Disneylover79 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font

Congrats! I will be booking first thing in the AM!

5. 1971DBday

1971DBday Keep moving forward!

We used to go around this time of the year and loved it! But now with the kids older we just can't pull them out of school. We always have gotten a discount. Just watch here and the Disney website and you will be fine!

6. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

Congratulations! I took my children last year for their first Disney trip, and we also stayed at AoA. It was a magical experience for them. The resort is beautiful!