Wacky Wednesday Riddle

Mickeyfan2
tu.gif

and for anyone who is interested here's a link to a Congrats thread for paras4ri (Gail) & her DH's 20th anniversary

sheridac said:
You know. I actually haven't even looked at the riddle yet. I just wanted to post today's compostion to he/she who flirts incessantly with me!!!! :teeth:

She’s funny and she’s kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
She’s everybody’s pooky,
That prankster Tag Fairy.

Even tho’ she cannot spell well
She sure can play a joke well
COMMANDER it is spell-ed
That prankster Tag Fairy.

Da, da, da ,dum (snap, snap!!)

lurch_butler3a.jpg

Uuuuggggghhhhh......

My PM is sent and I'm possibly in. Possibly only Half in. Depends how tough Lars wants to be on lame guesses.

Morning everybody!!

I know the first but not the second!! Waaaaaah!!!!!

Good morning, everyone! :sunny:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
On a hunch, I googled Eve Plumb. It didn't help with the riddle, but it took me to a happy place.

:rotfl:

Waaaahhh... I need a mint on the first one. Please??

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
On a hunch, I googled Eve Plumb. It didn't help with the riddle, but it took me to a happy place.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good Morning, Riddlers. I usually can figure these out but I've got nothin' :rolleyes:

ETA~The second one just dawned on me :idea: Now I just need to figure the first :scratchin

I'm In!!! Happy Un-TLAPD!! Rrrrrray!???
pirate:

Off to work now!
:crazy:

And that one just came to me too. Woo Hoo! I'm IN :cool1:

Now I can get back to work :rolleyes:

A friend just brought me a belated birthday gift--a $50 gift card to Carabba's!! Woo hoo!!
woohoo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter