Wacky Wednesday Riddle

I got #1 having a hard time with #.......nevermind, that would just be asking for trouble :rotfl2: :banana:

Cantw8 said:
I got #1 having a hard time with #.......nevermind, that would just be asking for trouble :rotfl2: :banana:

Who loves ya baby?

ex-lax.jpg

Moving right along.......

Morning, everyone!!!

I've got the 2nd one, but gotta figure out the first one. Not even 8am here, & you guys are already on page 5!

L107ANGEL said:
You asked for it :sad2: :sad2: She is searching for a pic now :rolleyes1

:eek: I really hope she can't find one!

This Woo Hooty sure is dragging today :hourglass

(Angel... :wizard: to feel better)

Sorry you aren't feeling well today, Angel. What's wrong? :grouphug:

Loubon said:
It was the Twinkie Fairy.

hehehe

actually... I thought it was you. But Donna said you didn't have that kind of phenomenal cosmic power.....

so Tag Fairy, Bling Fairy or Twinkie Fairy...... ;)

Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time that I had gone away for the weekend with a big group of people back in my student days? ... well, probably not since I rarely get in your conversations... anyways -

ahem - we stayed in this really cool monastery, and I was rooming with a friend...

really - there is a point to all of this ;)

... and my OTHER friends were in the rooms next to us (interconnecting door and all) ...

did I mention that the walls were paper thin?

... anyways, they were talking about ANOTHER person in our group, and it was getting really good, so I was happy about the paper thin walls. But then right when they got to, ..."and then she whisper - whisper" DANG!

... so I knocked on their wall, and they called out & asked me if they were too loud & keeping me up with their talking. And I replied no, I couldn't hear what they were saying :rotfl:

... so they told me to go into their room so I wouldn't have to listen in. I could be a part of the conversation. :smooth:

Ahhh, good times.

Really -- this story IS relevant. (and much better than what Loubon is offering - I'm just sayin') :teeth:

Mary Jo said:
Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time that I had gone away for the weekend with a big group of people back in my student days? ... well, probably not since I rarely get in your conversations... anyways -

ahem - we stayed in this really cool monastery, and I was rooming with a friend...

really - there is a point to all of this ;)

... and my OTHER friends were in the rooms next to us (interconnecting door and all) ...

did I mention that the walls were paper thin?

... anyways, they were talking about ANOTHER person in our group, and it was getting really good, so I was happy about the paper thin walls. But then right when they got to, ..."and then she whisper - whisper" DANG!

... so I knocked on their wall, and they called out & asked me if they were too loud & keeping me up with their talking. And I replied no, I couldn't hear what they were saying :rotfl:

... so they told me to go into their room so I wouldn't have to listen in. I could be a part of the conversation. :smooth:

Ahhh, good times.

Really -- this story IS relevant. (and much better than what Loubon is offering - I'm just sayin') :teeth:

:rotfl: What do you call that again? I think it starts with an "E"? ;)

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

I have sent my PM, and do believe that I am safely IN!!!

Bbgrizzle said:
:rotfl: What do you call that again? I think it starts with an "E"? ;)

oooooohhhhhhhhhh ;) thanks suddenly I don't seem to be having a problem with my #2 :teeth:

Loubon said:
Last edited by Loubon : Today at 08:02 AM. Reason: Did that story take place in China?

::::sigh:::: (is there a sighing smilie?)

No, not China! Spain!! Which is #2 only to America (at least in MY book :p )

PM sent

But because of my profession I must confess to needing major assistance on the first one.

NO, not that kind of help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter