VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Too funny!

Hi 2Kats :wave: I'm just checking in.

Very interesting. I hope it is for DVC and thru November! Well, thru December for all who visit then too.
Yes a few of mine are not on list as well, how do you think they chose which ones to include and which ones not to include??

I just saw on another site that Disney is now offering 20% off for DVC members at a lot of TS and some QS restaurants and at all Disney stores and shop Disney ......super excited!!! I may not get TIW card now...

Because I just bought a new TIW card a couple weeks ago. Figures! 8-)

Countdown is on until F&W! Only 4 more sleeps. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: My trips have are now completely scheduled around food (and wine!). :rotfl:

Last edited:

I have a question for the experts!!! If I get the annual pass on Jan 2nd, how soon will I have to activate it?? Hoping to be able to wait till May.

I have a question for the experts!!! If I get the annual pass on Jan 2nd, how soon will I have to activate it?? Hoping to be able to wait till May.

That's not a problem. I bought two APs in June that we'll activate in December. As long as you only buy the voucher, the 12 month clock doesn't start until you show up at Guest Services and activate the Annual Pass for the first time.

That's not a problem. I bought two APs in June that we'll activate in December. As long as you only buy the voucher, the 12 month clock doesn't start until you show up at Guest Services and activate the Annual Pass for the first time.
Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate the info!

twokats - So good to here you and Kati are doing well and Kati is going to be a Bridesmaid! Wonderful! Give her lots of Groupie hugs! :rainbow:

twokats - So good to here you and Kati are doing well and Kati is going to be a Bridesmaid! Wonderful! Give her lots of Groupie hugs! :rainbow:

Will do. We did all our FP+ last night for our December trip.
Wish they would hurry and figure the rest of the Candlelight Proc. list of narrators, so we could figure out which night we want to go.

One of our long lost VWL groupies has a BD tomorrow.

:cake:Happy Birthday @stopher1!!!!:cake:

If you're happen to be around hope you stop by and say hi! If not, then we'll share you're piece of cake. :goodvibes

:bday: Happy Birthday Stopher !!! :bday:

We all hope and pray that life is treating you well these days! :)

Good morning folks -

Just an FYI, over at the Mouseplanet website under this weeks WDW update are 3 (three) new pictures of the construction of the cabins (both sides of the lodge) and one that shows the new counter-service restaurant. Ok, that is all for now. See ya

Good morning folks -

Just an FYI, over at the Mouseplanet website under this weeks WDW update are 3 (three) new pictures of the construction of the cabins (both sides of the lodge) and one that shows the new counter-service restaurant. Ok, that is all for now. See ya

DDad61...thanks for posting the info. Looks like they are moving along with framing up all the cabins and the restaurant. it does give a good idea of what the cabins will look like from Bay Lake. They left enough trees along the waterfront to help the setting so they aren't sitting out there like the Poly bungalows. I think the cabin portion of the new development will be very nice indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter