Vons/GCV question

gweeptrish

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can order a Vons delivery to the Grand Californian if the delivery will arrive before you have checked in?

Thanks!

As long as their is no alcohol in your order, you can have it delivered before you check in. If there is alcohol, you need to be there to sign for it.

Worked perfect for us in August, all we had to do is call bell after we checked in and they brought it to us after check in. Can't be beat.

Jack

As long as their is no alcohol in your order, you can have it delivered before you check in. If there is alcohol, you need to be there to sign for it.

Is this Vons rule or Grand Californian? Hoping to have stuff delivered to the Carousel but don't want to have to wait for it. Definitely want to get some alcohol to take on dcl after DL

Anyone with more recent experience getting groceries delivered to the Grand Californian? Just want to confirm this is still allowed.

Yes, they will hold deliveries for you if there is no alcohol. We have it delivered early on the day we arrive and then ask them to bring it up when we get there.

Thanks. I just placed an order for delivery on our arrival day next week. Another thing out of the way!!

I have a similar question. We check into the HoJo on the afternoon of Dec. 27. I have a shopping cart at Von's loaded up, but don't know when to have it delivered. I do have alcohol in the cart as well breakfast foods, etc. Can someone tell me what the delivery time options are? Do they give you a 2 hour window or something? I don't want to have to sit for a long time at the hotel waiting for it to arrive.

They have hourly, 2 hour and 4 hour delivery windows that are selectable later on in the purchase process.

The smaller the window, the more expensive the delivery charge and the smaller selection of available windows.....

The rule is GCVs for alcohol, i have done 2 order on 2 separate dates, once they enforced the being present at delivery, once they haven't...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter