VMK Players Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my above post. I want to thank them again. Thanks Guys!

We aren't at war so there is no need for a truce.

hee hee thanks for the guide i made a new person and used the codes to trade to my fav person :) i traded ears for inferno yesterday :) :) :) im still not over that it was not my idea to trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: i posted a type of guide to very boring though just had some codes thanks again!

Laurajean1014 said:
Am I the only one who cannot get in?

Ok. Downloaded the shockwave (although I have many already :sad2: )
Now I have black screen? Is this a game or a joke? :teeth:

I just found out about this and it looks really cool, but I am at the same spot you are....a blank black screen? :confused3 I first had a blank screen where you install shockwave, but I got passed that one. Now it installed the newest version of shockwave and i get a black screen where the VMK logo shows up in the center then dissapears and I am again left with a black screen.

Thanks for this... I'm having some tech issues on a Mac, but I'm hoping that this will be a fix somewhere in the not too distant future.

But, this guide has been really helpful for me.

Thanks so much for doing this! I spent so much time looking for hidden mickey's like at the park, you know MADE out of something, I had no idea I was just looking for 'shadows'!!

Playing Games
Compete in Multi-Player Games

Battle it out with your friends in a four-to-a-team game of Pirates of the Caribbean, or prove that you're the best fireworks designer by creating the most spectacular pyrotechnic display in the Castle Fireworks Game.

Mix and Play Your Own Music
Find the Street Party Music Game off Main Street and you can mix your own tracks, take over the party and play your music for the crowd.

Take a Jungle Cruise
Get your shutter ready: you get points for every animal you shoot with your camera in the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Game. But with so many popping in at once, which one should you target? And look out for the rocks!

Scoring and Credits
The more games you win, or get high scores in, the more credits you earn to spend in VMK. You also get to show off in the High Scores Page on the VMK Web site.

Organizing Your Own Games
Some of the most popular Guest rooms in VMK are gaming rooms, where the owners give away their own VMK goodies to the Players who win their races or quizzes. Create your own games, using nothing more than furniture, the room description and your own wild imagination. Check out the Tools of the Ride Operators in the Catalog and start planning.

:teeth:

What items can you buy at the parks to get codes for stuff?

babytink05 said:
on the music game how do u get ur song on stage???

After you have mixed your song, you save the song. Then hit the "manage" button, loacted next to the save button..hit return to game (or something like that) and it will take you back to the room with everyone dancing. Move your mouse over the stairs just the left of the door..click on the stars when the green circle turns yellow and says "que." When you are on the stairs and menu box will pop up with your four songs (or song, depending on how many you have mixed), you click on the song you want to play. Then just sit back and relax, when your character moves in front of the turn tables your song will start to play on its own. After it has finished playing another window will pop up saying that you got 10 points for playing your mix, and to come back in an hour to play again and to get another 10 points.

thanks for all the help! because of you, i'm as rich as a pig!
if there is a virtual epcot, you'll be the first one i look to for help.

ok i'm gonna ask becuase i can;t seem to find an answer.

other than getting 20 points every time in jungle cruise what else can you win? how high does your score have to be? can you win the explorers tent fmor playing it or is it just owned by testers? i would try to play jungle cruise (instead of just always crashing my boat) if i knew how many points it took.

thanks in advance!

other than getting 20 points every time in jungle cruise what else can you win? how high does your score have to be? can you win the explorers tent fmor playing it or is it just owned by testers? i would try to play jungle cruise (instead of just always crashing my boat) if i knew how many points it took

The Tent Room if you get in the top ten at any time.

Mal

How about throwing in a " Creating a cool room that peopel will like" guide with how to make rides, games, clubs, and other kinds of rooms.

And are you going to post the links to the PDF for the firewors, pirates, and the mickey rewards?

i'm not sure where else to ask this:

you used to be able to go and see the chacters every 12 hours (i did this so i could get an extra 100 points a day), but it does not seem to be working now. anyonw know if they fixed it?

update:
i knew once i posted that, it woudl work. the only one that won;t give me credits is the pirate. Bloody pirate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter