VMK legends reside here.

AstroAlphamatt

You can't beat somebody with nobody
Yes! We do.

Post about your fun times in VMK and the memories you have.
Or just talk about anything really lol.

Let's go!
:yay:
popcorn::

I found out about VMK when I read the kingdom keepers series. I tried to look for it online but I guess it was kinda late. By the way other disboarders described it, it sounded like a fun little virtual world. I wish it was still up and running so I could try it out. :( :( :( :(

VMK was the best website for a Disney kid ever!!! I was there from the start till the end. I went on there every day and had lots of friends that I made. It was almost as fun as going to the actual park! When I did to to the park. I went on actual quests and earned a bunch of online prizes. I had the most awesome rooms and clothes. When Disney announced that it was closing VMK down, I was devastated. VMK was my childhood and was important to me as Facebook is to teens today. I am so upset that it closed after only a few years and I was more than willing to pay for a membership. I wish I could have took screenshots of my rooms that I worked so hard to decorate. The only thing that's really left is VMK Revisited. It's the closest thing to what VMK was like. I cried the first time I went on that website because it was 4 years since I have been on VMK. Sadly the whole VMK will be forever closed, but at least us VMK alumni and people who hadn't played VMK can see what was once the best Disney website for kids. Btw, my user name was FlowerPower144, if anyone knew me.

I practically lived on VMK when it first came out, haha. I would finish my school work and then go right to my computer and play VMK for hours. :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, I LOVED VMK.
My favorite game was the Haunted Mansion game, and I was quite good at it. I liked all the coins from it. Sadly I can't remember my username. At the end I mostly always my Belle dress and gold ears. I liked the monorail too, but the game always crashed.

I was on VMK all the time, I would go to the train station and give pins to people who just started playing. My username was jaminelvr.

I would spend hours on end playing VMK. It was like all I did in my spare time :-)
My username was acehypergirl.

Oh my gosh! I miss VMK SO much! I loved being able to go to Disney at home! I remember getting all my friends playing it!

I miss it soooooooooooooooo much it was just a great community and lots of fun... I wish it was still here imagine how advanced it would be and all the stuff we could do.

VMK was the best. I remember I only started getting into doing the quests a few months before it closed, but I loved them! I also really liked the Checkers game on Main Street, and I was a beast at the Pirates game ;) I loved the Briar Patched themed room because it reminded me of Splash Mountain <3 & I remember every Friday the stores would come out with new stuff, I specifically remember "running" to the Emporium every Friday after school to stock up! :cool2:

VMK was the best thing to happen during my early teen years. I joined day 1 and it was awesome. My username was RockingRollerCoaster.

I miss VMK so much I was there from day one and played it almost everyday until it closed i was slightly addicted lol my user name was Goofes and I also had the user named Nacarboy let me know if any of Ya'll knew me!

I was more than a little addicted to the Castle Fireworks and Haunted Mansion games..... and creating rides through my room! Oh how I miss VMK!

ambergem108 said:
VMK was the best website for a Disney kid ever!!! I was there from the start till the end. I went on there every day and had lots of friends that I made. It was almost as fun as going to the actual park! When I did to to the park. I went on actual quests and earned a bunch of online prizes. I had the most awesome rooms and clothes. When Disney announced that it was closing VMK down, I was devastated. VMK was my childhood and was important to me as Facebook is to teens today. I am so upset that it closed after only a few years and I was more than willing to pay for a membership. I wish I could have took screenshots of my rooms that I worked so hard to decorate. The only thing that's really left is VMK Revisited. It's the closest thing to what VMK was like. I cried the first time I went on that website because it was 4 years since I have been on VMK. Sadly the whole VMK will be forever closed, but at least us VMK alumni and people who hadn't played VMK can see what was once the best Disney website for kids. Btw, my user name was FlowerPower144, if anyone knew me.

Agreed, that game was amazing and now there's nothing like it. It was a cool place for us Disney freaks to hang out together. I miss it so much

Cravens86 said:
Agreed, that game was amazing and now there's nothing like it. It was a cool place for us Disney freaks to hang out together. I miss it so much

And my username was Cravens86 I think

Apparently those vmk kids have grown up enough to get someone to actually develop a game. They have no disney backing of course and are prepared if they are shut down. But, it opens tonight. register at openvmk.com slash relive. I havent made enough posts to put in a link. How embarrassing since I have been reading this for Quite some time. LOL
I got totally hooked on vmk with all the tweeners because i was playing with my kids. Met some great adult friends too.
I am afraid disney will shut it down, so wanted to give people a chance to know about it, at least. It took my son working really hard at convincing me that this wasnt some fake game. they have closely recreated vmk. called ovmk. woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter