VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their is a trade section to this forum, for VMK items. Please take look. Your request my get more response there.

JeanJoe said:
This thread is to maintain a list of VMK codes for credits, pins, and other items.

To enter a code:
- click the chair button on the bottom left of the screen
- select the 'Codes' tab
- then enter the code (4 characters per window), and hit OK
- a window should pop up telling you what you received

=====

These codes can be used by multiple players, one-time per character:

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - 500 credits - June 2005 Disney Adventure
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - 500 credits - Disney Adventure summer ed (LeanaSpin)
62RH TFR5 773V AEYM - 100 credits - Via email from Disney (disneyange)
4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ - 100 credits - DVC Vacation Magic (GBShorts)
L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA - 50 credits - Source unknown (ElectricLime)
YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R - 50 Credits - Flyer at WDW VMK Central (Lorelai71)
A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE - 50 credits - Florida residents newsletter (Maltoo)
GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6- 50 credits - In Park map code (Maltoo)
BL5Z-PBFC-2SCB-7GHT - 50 credits - VMK flyer (drawingboard)
4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3 - 50 credits - Disney Remix Mania CD code (Fairy Dust)
VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)

(Reported not working 11/7/05: LTDB-MZBK-G65V-WBVX - 50 credits - NYC Disney Store Code (BrittnTylersMom))
(Reported not working 10/31/05: QWKF-YTWF-69Z9-YLQN - 50 credits - VMK flyer (MiakodaWDW))

KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG - Buried in Treasure pin -> Cursed storm - Kellogg's
EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Pirate costume pin -> Buried in Treasure - Kellogg's
MTNQ JDL9 AKT7 99BE - Pirate costume pin - Kellogg's (Taximomfor4)

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 - VMK T-shirt - In-park quest wristband

Change: As of 6/28/05, the prize you get for using the KLS9 and EUF8 codes has changed, as indicated above. And, if you've previously used those codes, you can't use them again. Furthermore, the three Kellogg magic pins can no longer be traded.

=====

All other in-park quest rewards codes and in-park item purchase codes can only be used a single time by a single person.
do you know a herbie code i would love it

Disneymom2one

I do not think you realize that this is a thread for multiuse codes only not a wish or trade thread.

The herbie suit code is one time use and if you want one you might find a better response by poting your own thread or adding a post to NJ_Mike's thread "what do I really want"

Good Luck in your quest-

Mal

http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=8967354# do any of you kow a code for a bird hat?

KathyR said:
i really need to know if there is a code for a bird hat any know one plz tell me if they do . plz plz tell me

there is a code for bird hat

BUT

it is a one time use code so unless you get a card from the quests at Disney World or Disneyland you must trade/ get gifted for that code

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - 500 credits - June 2005 Disney Adventure
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - 500 credits - Disney Adventure summer ed (LeanaSpin)
62RH TFR5 773V AEYM - 100 credits - Via email from Disney (disneyange)
4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ - 100 credits - DVC Vacation Magic (GBShorts)
L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA - 50 credits - Source unknown (ElectricLime)
YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R - 50 Credits - Flyer at WDW VMK Central (Lorelai71)
A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE - 50 credits - Florida residents newsletter (Maltoo)
GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6- 50 credits - In Park map code (Maltoo)
BL5Z-PBFC-2SCB-7GHT - 50 credits - VMK flyer (drawingboard)
4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3 - 50 credits - Disney Remix Mania CD code (Fairy Dust)
VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)

Most people have probably used the code for it and you might get it but it might have been used! It happened to me. I lost everything I had for a code that was used! :crazy2: :sad:

You can get all codes Other than the ones you get from quests at a site. the site is www.vmkguide.com its super easy and there is also hints and pictures and everything vmk. there is two codes that are invalid , but other than that you get 2,000 credits when finished using all these codes. its pretty awesome. :earseek:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW! morehave heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? i found out that there is new magic u can get 1 is bat magic! 2 is bubble gum magic MEGA RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 i dont remember the name but the name has pirate in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im in love with vmk magic:) :love: :blush: :earboy2:

Hey do u believe me the new magic of vmk believe me CAUSE I FOUND THIS OUT IN VMK GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hourglass :bitelip: :badpc: :umbrella: princess: HERBIE SUIT IS UGLY!!! i acctualy like black haunted mansion suit and dresses! did i just hear a song ? WOOT WOOT! :cool1: in vmk im rocksana my sister in vmk and in real life is samiajkhan!! :) :wizard: hey the wizard hat is what i want!! :moped: :grouphug: :3dglasses :earboy2: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :smooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter