VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
This thread is to maintain a list of VMK codes for credits, pins, and other items.

To enter a code:
- click the chair button on the bottom left of the screen
- select the 'Codes' tab
- then enter the code (4 characters per window), and hit OK
- a window should pop up telling you what you received

=====

These codes can be used by multiple players, one-time per character:

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - 500 credits - June 2005 Disney Adventure
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - 500 credits - Disney Adventure summer ed (LeanaSpin)
62RH TFR5 773V AEYM - 100 credits - Via email from Disney (disneyange)
4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ - 100 credits - DVC Vacation Magic (GBShorts)
A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE - 50 credits - Florida residents newsletter (Maltoo)
GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6- 50 credits - In Park map code (Maltoo)
4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3 - 50 credits - Disney Remix Mania CD code (Fairy Dust)
VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)
PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV - 50 credits - April 2006 Disney Adventure (Adventurejimbob)
3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ- 500 credits(reduced to 100 credits)- July 31,2006 DisAeryn and ElectricLime

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 - VMK T-shirt - In-park quest wristband

The Kellogg's codes for magic are no longer working.
KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG - Buried in Treasure pin -> Cursed storm - Kellogg's
EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Pirate costume pin -> Buried in Treasure - Kellogg's
MTNQ JDL9 AKT7 99BE - Pirate costume pin - Kellogg's (Taximomfor4)

Change: As of 6/28/05, the prize you get for using the KLS9 and EUF8 codes has changed, as indicated above. And, if you've previously used those codes, you can't use them again. The three Kellogg magic pins can no longer be traded.

The following codes have been reported not working
11/7/05: LTDB-MZBK-G65V-WBVX - 50 credits - NYC Disney Store Code (BrittnTylersMom)
10/31/05: QWKF-YTWF-69Z9-YLQN - 50 credits - VMK flyer (MiakodaWDW)
12/05: L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA - 50 credits - Source unknown (ElectricLime)
2/17/06: YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R - 50 Credits - Flyer at WDW VMK Central (Lorelai71)
BL5Z-PBFC-2SCB-7GHT - 50 credits - VMK flyer (drawingboard)
QQR4-FF7F-ACFH-PM6N - 50 credits - Radio Disney (bopper)

=====

All other in-park quest rewards codes and in-park item purchase codes can only be used a single time by a single person.

cool thread! I'm lovin that they started a board for VMK seeing that I "play" it but in reality I have noooo idea what i'm doing lol :rotfl:

yes LeannaSpin just gave this one from the new disney adventures magazine
WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-B9N9
gives 500 credits (again) also used and works

JeanJoe said:
QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - June 2005 Disney Adventure - 500 credits

I just tried this code and it said it was already used and I could not use it. Just thought I would let you know.

cobbler said:
I just tried this code (..QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C..) and it said it was already used and I could not use it. Just thought I would let you know.
Interesting -- it has worked for many of us before. Can anyone else who hasn't previously used this code confirm this?

Perhaps the codes expire after a certain amount of time?

cobbler said:
I just tried this code and it said it was already used and I could not use it. Just thought I would let you know.

I used it with no problem yesterday.

JeanJoe said:
The following codes have been found to be usable more than once:

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - June 2005 Disney Adventure - 500 credits
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - Disney Adventure summer ed - 500 credits - (LeanaSpin)

I have only been able to use these codes once. I have tried several different times but I always get the message that they have been used already. :rolleyes:

jensenba said:
I have only been able to use these codes once. I have tried several different times but I always get the message that they have been used already. :rolleyes:

Just FYI...this means that the code is not a single use code (i.e. for just one person). These codes are multi-use codes (for many people), but can only be used once per person.

lajones81 said:
Just FYI...this means that the code is not a single use code (i.e. for just one person). These codes are multi-use codes (for many people), but can only be used once per person.

Maybe that is my problem, I used it already.

it ends tomorrow
meaning tomorrowland and frontierland will be opening
and if you worry that your accounts will be erased wekll they won't
:)

Or you could do what someone I know (who shall remain nameless) has done. ;) You could create multiple personalities, use the codes with each & then trade the stuff you purchase back to your main character. To do this you either need multiple systems in your house, or have someone you know IRL & trust help you out.

Hey I've done that. I have two computers at home. I have so much stuff because of that. I've been trying to save credits for what VMK may come out with today and after.I used my other characters to get credits, buy a lot of clothing, trade them to my main character and then I sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter