Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my accounts (characters name):
Ms.Molly
SnowyJingleBells
Ashelina
Mickey-Ears
LittleYellowGIRL
Those are ones that are not guests so if you see them ask to be a friend i always except and tell me. i will let you know when the rest change.

i am 9 in 17 days i am 10 got a electric guitar i can play wen september ends by green day 3rd december i am 10

SnowyJingleBells said:
how do you get herbie codes?

You get herbie codes in specially marked packages of the DVD of the Herbie movie. Well at least it is supposed to be in those with the VMK sticker on it.

Also so you know for the future- if you were the last person to post in a thread or even close to the last person you can simply edit your previous post and add new comments to it. And then you don't have to create so many posts in the same thread.

Oh and if you are looking for things like dresses and other things there is another forum called Wishes and trades or Trades and wishes and you can get the link at the top of the main VMK forum page. You will get a better response there than here...

Hi in vmk My name is Wemepe and i am starting a new thing on there called so yo prize people it is a cool thing where people go around and ask u are u a so yo prize people and if they say yes they win a prize! i will pay u if u want to help me and be a so yo prize people and if u want to do it put in ur signature so yo prize people! and spred the news about the so yo prize people thx!

P.S. do u know any game cheats or room codes cause i have a friend on vmk that is a dis board member and told me she knows some! okay thx ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo :earboy2: :earboy2:

The Code i can remember is WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-B9N9

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :confused3
Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! u already posted it!

New code, submitted by "annonamouse":

VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)

Yes, I one time you could. But can't anymore. I don't like it either. I would like to trade the pins my other charaters have to my main person. But I can't. I am hoping that one day they will let us trade them again.

ekmdisney said:
...I would like to trade the pins my other charaters have to my main person...
Can you imagine a 5 star Cursed Storm? Could really do some damage! Of course a 5 star Buried in Treasure could pay for the damage repairs. :wizard:

Talk with macewindo,he gived me a Pirate Costume,and i know other person have it,he is DCAfriend.Thanks!G-G

If anyone want,Im building a museum,with rare room,expensive and rare stuff,and hard magics to win.Anyone if want to sseee is just go on The Rare Museum Of Trades!It is open from 2:00PM to 6:00PM!Thanks

BostonTink85 said:
cool thread! I'm lovin that they started a board for VMK seeing that I "play" it but in reality I have noooo idea what i'm doing lol :rotfl:
i " heart " vmk and im on it all the time! i love doing all the quests in the parks and enjoy trading if you ever need any help please ask because i know way too much about it! ::MickeyMo

I offer:

FOR BOYS: Red Penny Press, Gold Penny Press, Full Space Suit, Magenta Rocket Couch, Herbie Sofa.

FOR GIRLS: Red Penny Press, Gold Penny Press, Full Yellow Dress, ( or space suit, or herbie suit (shoes not included) Optional ) Magenta Rocket sofa, Herbie sofa.

OR! ( boys and girls ): Three Quest Pins: VMK Frontier land quest pin, VMK Fantasy land quest pin, VMK Adventure land quest pin.

OR! ( boys and girls ): The Jungle Cruise pin set: Lion, Zebra, Tucan.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter