mtlhddoc2 said:
Ditto for me BobRochmond - stopped working the day after Halloween - Nov 1st

This LTDB code is no longer working for me either

Me too!
Was making a new 'mule' for the next mule-ball
:sad:
100 less credis
:sad:

EDIT: yes they WERE working, but, I tried them yesterday and they no longer work :(

JeanJoe said:
(Reported not working 11/7/05: LTDB-MZBK-G65V-WBVX - 50 credits - NYC Disney Store Code (BrittnTylersMom))
(Reported not working 10/31/05: QWKF-YTWF-69Z9-YLQN - 50 credits - VMK flyer (MiakodaWDW))
you know, those all work. Maybe those people types them in wrong. i do that alot. But, yes those do work

I dont see how they work, since I tried them several times with different mules nd I had been using them since discovery. When is the last time you tried to use them?

Someybody said:
you know, those all work. Maybe those people types them in wrong. i do that alot. But, yes those do work
wait. i ment only LTDB one does not work

;) I know lots of codes on VMK i will show u some
KLS9-R965-9RJK-CLUG Cursed Storm!
WBRK-LAB9- KQNL-B9N9 500 CREDITS!
QNEL- NTBW- KLDU-GB2C 500 CREDITS!

THAT IS ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL HAVE SOME MORE LATER!
OH AND ON VMK MY NAME IS Wemepe i am on all the time and my room is called Magical Hut and Magical Hut too! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love: :3dglasses :cloud9: :grouphug: :moped: :flower: :pug: :cool1: :dog2: :paw: :sunny: :dog:

Hi guys i am going on vmk right now so i will be in my room in magical hut
oh and i have an idea our vmk signiture should say :
dis board memer or
disney board member

Wemepe said:
Hi guys i am going on vmk right now so i will be in my room in magical hut
oh and i have an idea our vmk signiture should say :
dis board memer or
disney board member

We already say dis boards or Dis. Disney boards??? wait. We are not disney boards. we are Dis boards.

nice code. But you forgot to put the : after the word. ex: :rockband: In code that is :rock band: (i put a space in so you could see the code. Also, i dont think you are alowed that many smiles in your sig.

Hello i am back
i would like to say hi coz i have not been on for ages :cheer2: i am to busy on vmk i have now all these suits
Blue princess dress (shoes,top,skirt)
Pink princess dress(shoes,top,skirt)
Yellow princess dress (shoes,top,skirt)
silver crown
princess hat
black mikey ears
harbie out fit(top,trousers)
cowboy out fit(top trousers)
musikteer hat (hat)
black haunted manshoin out fit (hat,top,shoes,trousers)
and lots more normal clothes lots of rooms and pins and millons of money (not millon just alot).Bye for now Emma krazygoth on vmk see me i have 3 magic pins on and a bronze mikey and 2nd and 3rd pirate awards and 2nd fire work award and i completed pirates

Uh im only 8 not a grown up duh! It is for kids not really for grown ups am i the only 8 year old here?! :confused3 I mean geez i do not have a kid in real life. If your talking in vmk yea i do not have a kid in real life. I mean one time on vmk this guy said come in my room I went in he said i want to make a baby in your belly. I got scared al right ! I ran around the room screaming help help! Then i left. Boy i was scared. The thing is grown ups do not do that stuff ok? Really it scares kids! Plus u get booted of vmk. :badpc: so do not do that. :guilty: U WILL GET BOOTED OFF THE GAME! Im serouse. bye

Hi i found a site that if you play the game and dont get any points you can still click on Get the code a code will show up and then type that on vmk.
Ps. Here is the site:
i cant post it yet but kellogs is the main thing :flower:

No, you can not trade pirate costume, cursed storm or the money magic pins. But you can trade all the others.

ekmdisney said:
...you can not trade pirate costume...
While that is currently true and has been for a while now, you used to be able to trade the Pirate's Costume Magic pin. I got a 5 star one and got my last star the day before they discontinued the ability to trade them.

Hi! :wave2:
i have big wishes but not that many credits. :sad2: Will any body trade with me? Send me a message and on the game my name is:
SnowyJingleBells :banana:

Hi! i found that if codes are not working that well and you are not in your room that is probally why. If you want lots of codes to work go in your room.
SnowyJingleBells

Hi I am a girl in real life but a boy on vmk bc there are so many more girls than boys! I have a bunch of accounts also. :disrocks: :thewave: I have to share with my younger sister though and she always forgets her username and password so we share now but only 2 accounts.

SnowyJingleBells

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter