VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't used it yet - didn't even know about it until our trip to WDW last week....

hurray more codes so i can get enough credits for my things if not then im onto philhar and apperate to get the things i want...

i played jungle cruise for about 40 mins yesterday and all i got was 300 credits... i should have got at least 500 credits :(

I found the following code on another VMK board, but only on one other board. I tried it on all my characters and they are all 50 credits richer now.
YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R

piratesmate said:
Skull Rock room is from a code you get while playing Kellogg's pirate game. It is not from the cereal boxes. Each code (for the room & furniture) is different so you cannot share them with others.

Also, I was unable to get a code unless I logged in first...and once I logged into the Kellogg's site I got only one code. Of course creating multiple IDs works there too - at least so far. LOL

And I was still unable to trade the cursed storm, coin magic & pirate costume pins this afternoon. :(

If you empty your cache, you can then play the game again and get a new code.

cat.herder

Empty your..? Sorry not good with computers. I just open up a new window and play, and keep opening up new windows. Lol! :rotfl:

hi this is a code for a suitcase sofa bcfy-9z9f-j57x-bqgs this is for a flying carpet chair j69u-7vbm-abpt-bu42 i got more codes u can find me in the kingdom my name is Apeman in the game see u in the game ::MickeyMo

I tried those codes that he posted. They didn't work for me. Did they work for anyone else? I'm pretty sure those are one time use only...so congrats to the first DISer who used them! ;)

Apeman said:
i have not used them i dont need those codes u can use them
The Quest Codes Are One use only so that is why they didn't work

Please be aware that the code ending in EEDQ (by GBShorts) ends as of
9/30/05, but I'm sure most of you will have used the code by then.

The source is the Vacation Magic newsletter sent to DVC members. :)
(Probably easiest to source it as DVC.)

Thanks!

Has the Vacation Magic come out already? I'll have to make sure I'm on their list. Bummer.

BriarRosie said:
Please be aware that the code ending in EEDQ (by GBShorts) ends as of
9/30/05, but I'm sure most of you will have used the code by then.

The source is the Vacation Magic newsletter sent to DVC members. :)
(Probably easiest to source it as DVC.)

i really enjoy vmk it is so fun hey i have a code listen up
MTNQ-JD19-AKT7-99BE (its for pirates cousme magic pin have fun with it pirate:)
ok do enjoy and yes in vmk my real name is krazygoth come to me if u see me :bride:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter