• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the page u posted on here, u have 2 click @ the top, in blue. then u follow directions from there.

im stuck now...can any1 help ME? im past the log-in page & it has a black background & says Virtual Family Kingdom Beta Testing Day: 1a where do i go now?!? :confused3

So, I got a lot of questions.

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were.
3. Are they actually VMK staff
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK?

I am in right now with guest 115 a girl and guest 162 a boy, I can't talk he can. She is not moving. I can't bring up what guest number I am.

I'm in a room with BlueHairedMonkey, KingQuackAttack and VFK_Groovy but no one can see anybody else :)

LOL. I'm actually at work and my dumb computer won't support VFK (just like it wouldn't support VMK) so PrincessWendyBird is trying out my character right now.

She says I have Red Curly Hair. :rotfl2: (nothing against red-heads, I'm just far from it)

Good to know VMK staff is there to help us find our invisible selves. :rotfl:

ok, so once you've registered, how do you get back in after you've closed out?

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something, no it wasnt available yet
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were. The sulake employees must have applied
3. Are they actually VMK staff They do appear to be
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK? no clue

best i can answer them for you

LOL. I'm actually at work and my dumb computer won't support VFK (just like it wouldn't support VMK) so PrincessWendyBird is trying out my character right now.

She say I have Red Curly Hair. :rotfl2: (nothing against red-heads, I'm just far from it)

Good to know VMK staff is there to help us find our invisible selves. :rotfl:

Aengus, thank you for opening this thread.

Well, she was telling everyone she was King Quack ;)

Woot, I'm King's twin! I have red curly hair too! And a wedgie...

How do we know what beta we are I signed up on the first day does that guarantee beta 1 or is it how many sign in today?

i am gonna have to try later... i can't get pages to load.

umm anyone know how to get past this part??

318335477.jpg

For anyone who is curious. "Woot" is on the VFK dictionary. Also, "Lily is Lava!"

I'm Guest356

Just remember this is beta testing, so there will be lots of bugs and issue ;) Esp will the thousands of us trying to log in and get to playing.

:confused3 Having problems getting back in. However, we now know that it works. Woo Hoo!!

Off Topic: King~~everytime I see your signature the "Larry Boy" song gets stuck in my he.add. Not only do I have to use a clothes pin on my nose when you are in the room. Now, I also have you to thank for an "ear worm". Is there a Dr. in the house?? Sheeeeesh

*Of course you all know what an ear worm is, right? Those little songs that get stuck in your head. *

1. I thought the site wasnt safe or something
2. How do the creators know about who the VMK staff were.
3. Are they actually VMK staff
4. Can people get in the date files just like VMK?

Well, if it's really the same people that will be staff, when they found out about losing their jobs, they might have contacted the people that have created VFK to talk to them.

I can't get past the screen with the bright green boarder and the story about the walkabout below. But, I didn't expect to be able to fully log in while at work. I may try later tonight after getting home.

btw: I'm cteddiesgirl there too.

umm anyone know how to get past this part??

318335477.jpg

Sweet,

That blue box in the middle is the file loading box. For me, the 2 bars filled up and then the screen displayed. if it isn't moving, it may be due to system overload. LOL You're in the right place, though.

I was stuck on the side of a building and had to exit out. now, I'm getting page not found every time I try to access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter