Virgin Holidays and MDE

Hi again julmops, Guess what, I got the each same responses from virgin. I've suggested they may wish to change their standard scripts very politely of course!!!! Which number at disney did you try? I was directed to the it dept who said very nicely that I have to be patient.........I might try again if you have an alternative contact.......

I tried the main UK number but got someone very energetic and determined to solve my problem... Can't remember names though...

I contacted virgin by Facebook and was told they couldn't help HOWEVER I phoned disney in America and asked very nicely if they were able to help as I was staying at port orleans French quarter and hey presto the lovey girl gave me the booking reference and when loaded on to MDE showed everything thing including park tickets and dining. Just keep trying it really depends on who you are speaking to

Well thought I'd report a happy end to the story, disney has manually linked tickets at 23 days as promised, been able to book all my fast passes, I'm a happy. Bunny, so if anyone is in the position I was don't panic, disney will link the tickets at 20 ish days out.

Can anyone help me? I've booked through Thomson holidays but our flights are with Virgin holidays and tickets were booked as part of the one ticket from attraction world through Thomson. We are staying on-site at AoA. Who do I call to get our MDE confirmation number?? I was going to call the UK 0800 number but that seems to be for people only booking through WDW? Disney emailed me back saying contact my agent but will that be Thomson or Virgin?

If you booked the disney part through Thomson it's them you need to get the disney confirmation number from x x

I still have to wait till 16th March before I can link everything up and add my park tickets and customise my magic band.

If for some reason I can't do this before I go, I presume I can sort it out at my resort hotel.

I still have to wait till 16th March before I can link everything up and add my park tickets and customise my magic band. If for some reason I can't do this before I go, I presume I can sort it out at my resort hotel.

Yes once you arrive at your resort you can do it all there.

You can't link you disney reservation to your MDE account? How far from your trip march 16th?

My hotel reservation is up on MDE, but not my park tickets. I was told I could only add my tickets when I'm 60 days from my departure date which is 16th March (I'm going 15th May). It made sense to me to link everything up when I had my hotel reservation and my park tickets added

My hotel reservation is up on MDE, but not my park tickets. I was told I could only add my tickets when I'm 60 days from my departure date which is 16th March (I'm going 15th May). It made sense to me to link everything up when I had my hotel reservation and my park tickets added

Mine just worked on my 60 days. I didn't need to link them they just kind of appeared :/ hope it's the same for you x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter