Virgin Holidays and MDE

Ok so I'm at the 60 day mark, I got my disney confirmation number from virgin no problem but not my ticket numbers so I can't do fast pass + yet. I've emailed the original virgin person and concierge figured two emails give me a better chance, I'll see what happens.........

Ok so I'm at the 60 day mark, I got my disney confirmation number from virgin no problem but not my ticket numbers so I can't do fast pass + yet. I've emailed the original virgin person and concierge figured two emails give me a better chance, I'll see what happens.........
Ours is Sunday I really hope we don't have trouble with virgin again. I have been promised the ticket reservation numbers will be waiting in my inbox on Saturday.

So, got DD's hotel reservation linked at what is now 170 days out (thanks Tink) now her and her BF's 14 day ultimate tickets are showing too ! On the full website on my laptop this all shows plus the 'manage magic bands' section shows 2 bands allocated to them. I can't however find this magic band bit on the ap on my ipad ? anyone know ?

So, got DD's hotel reservation linked at what is now 170 days out (thanks Tink) now her and her BF's 14 day ultimate tickets are showing too ! On the full website on my laptop this all shows plus the 'manage magic bands' section shows 2 bands allocated to them. I can't however find this magic band bit on the ap on my ipad ? anyone know ?

I can't see it on my app either.

My tickets are showing now too :) excited our FP+ is Sunday x

Have you tried going into your profile on the app as Magic Bands and Cards come up there after entering your password. Thats on the phone app. On the ipad app its shows up under My Account, third down is MagicBands and Cards.

Actually both phone app and ipad app are now showing the same under My Account :)

nope not on my ipad and the app is up to date . nothing in profile about bands and under my account is : profile, family and friends, wish list

??

nope not on my ipad and the app is up to date . nothing in profile about bands and under my account is : profile, family and friends, wish list

??

It's not on mine either under any option on I pad or I phone. All there on the website though. I prefer it that way round tbh.

Is anyone else starting to feel that all this hoo-haa is taking the FUN out of a Disney holiday?:rotfl2:
Remember when you booked a holiday and went on it? Now you need to plan when you're going to blow your nose...

Now you need to plan when you're going to blow your nose...

They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

If you're off site you won't get to do it at all.

They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

No you still can blow your nose but you've either got to get there at park opening or wait in line for 2 hours for the use of the hanky...

No you still can blow your nose but you've either got to get there at park opening or wait in line for 2 hours for the use of the hanky...

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

These 2 posts have to be THE BEST summary of the entire MDE, FP+ fiasco .......... thank you both so much :worship::worship::worship::worship:

We have booked our holiday through Virgin but booked the park tickets through Disney-anyone any idea how this will pan out?

yes, back to Pop (AsMu was not a good experience for us unfortunately so we're back to what we know and love)
Weird thing is that Disney have said we have to pick up the park tickets and Guest relations and not have them on our KTTW card-oh, I see what you mean! They won't know we're stopping onsite if we only booked the tickets-doh! i hope this isn't going to make things ten times worse.

THIS IS WHAT I HATE-THE BLOOMING HOLIDAY IS FRAUGHT WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE MOMENT YOU BOOK-WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE A HOLIDAY AND NOT LIKE PLANNING AN INVASION?

yes, back to Pop (AsMu was not a good experience for us unfortunately so we're back to what we know and love) Weird thing is that Disney have said we have to pick up the park tickets and Guest relations and not have them on our KTTW card-oh, I see what you mean! They won't know we're stopping onsite if we only booked the tickets-doh! i hope this isn't going to make things ten times worse. THIS IS WHAT I HATE-THE BLOOMING HOLIDAY IS FRAUGHT WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE MOMENT YOU BOOK-WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE A HOLIDAY AND NOT LIKE PLANNING AN INVASION?

Have you chose to pick tickets up at will call?
Do you have any conformation for ticket numbers? On the app it says.

To link will call tickets to your account type the confirmation number on "enter manually" tab. After your tickets have been linked you your account be sure to will call at park entrance to pick up your park admission.

You should still be able to link your hotel reservation. You just need the American conformation number if you email Clare she is pretty good at getting back to you with it

Here is her address.
OrlandoRep@virginholidays.com

Have you chose to pick tickets up at will call?
Do you have any conformation for ticket numbers? On the app it says.

To link will call tickets to your account type the confirmation number on "enter manually" tab. After your tickets have been linked you your account be sure to will call at park entrance to pick up your park admission.

You should still be able to link your hotel reservation. You just need the American conformation number if you email Clare she is pretty good at getting back to you with it

Here is her address.
OrlandoRep@virginholidays.com

E-mailing virgin especially the virgin concierge has been very helpful for me.. They helped me sort out DD's reservation numbers and even got my reservation numbers at 315 days out, when Virgin told me via a phone call I couldn't get it til 180 days.

Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter