Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

I just started getting into Vinylmation this week. I wasn't really loving them when my sister gave me one of the Cutesters ages ago. But it's catching on. I really love the Animation series myself, and the Villains that came out today. Now to decide what to do with my duplicate from the Villains series.

Belle,

Which Villain are you willing to trade? I have a Marie from the Animation series that I'm willing to trade.

Do ya'll do trading through this thread? I have two Phils. Was looking for Peter Pan and Fairy Godmother.

Mary

Sell them? Trade them? I assume that they will be trade-able in the parks and Downtown Disney.

Trading is what I'm probably leaning towards. I'm looking into the trading they do at the Parks so that will be an option for me in March. I also know a couple people who collect Vinylmation so that may work out as well.

Trading is what I'm probably leaning towards. I'm looking into the trading they do at the Parks so that will be an option for me in March. I also know a couple people who collect Vinylmation so that may work out as well.

Last month, I chaperoned a trip to Disney and it was great fun for my students to trade. By the end of the week, they knew which ones were keepers and which would just be traded away at the next location.

Anyone looking for Wall & Eve set or a 9" Gingerbread Man Vinylmation.

If so, send me a pm.:goodvibes

:woohoo: I got my first Chaser last night!! Talk about exciting. I blind boxed Jafar from the Villains series.

Wow this awesome! A vinylmation thread! I've been a collector for about 2 years now, and this is the first thread I've seen on here about them. Lets keep it up! :)

Wow this awesome! A vinylmation thread! I've been a collector for about 2 years now, and this is the first thread I've seen on here about them. Lets keep it up! :)

Welcome to the thread! I've only just started myself. But loving them so far. I can't wait for the Nerds Rock! series. So, so cute.

Just got the Villains Box set tonight. Rather pleased!! And now we also have a dozen to trade while we are there in three weeks! Woo Hoo!!!!

Oh, and a friend picked me up some from the Dream's Maiden voyage. Quite excited about those too!!!!!

Aw, exciting that your friends picked you up a few!

I'm trading one of my duplicates but still have 2 others to take with me to the Park to trade. Kind of caving on one I really want that I found on an eBay batch I'm willing to go for. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just to throw it out there again...

I'm also heading to one of my malls to check out the Disney store tonight. I'm mulling over collecting the Villans/Animation, though I love I can collect when I'm home.

I saw the DS.com has so many vinlys there too but half of me really wants to pick them up while I'm at WDW! lol (is that silly??)

Hi guys,

Just to let you know there is a date for a NYC vinylmation trading meet on Feb 19th. :goodvibes

It is also under the FB page called "Mousetraders NYC". I think there will also be pin trading for those into that and general Disney chatting - you don't have to trade anything...just hang. :wizard:

With all this weather, I still have to get to my local stores to see how Animation Series is going, I don't think I'll get the Villans though.

I'm very much want the 40th Anniversary series though. :thumbsup2

Just to throw it out there again...

I'm also heading to one of my malls to check out the Disney store tonight. I'm mulling over collecting the Villans/Animation, though I love I can collect when I'm home.

I saw the DS.com has so many vinlys there too but half of me really wants to pick them up while I'm at WDW! lol (is that silly??)

I felt the same way when I saw the 40th anniversary ones up on DS.com. I understand not everyone can get down to buy them, but it still makes it a little less magical that I can buy them from my desk.

I felt the same way when I saw the 40th anniversary ones up on DS.com. I understand not everyone can get down to buy them, but it still makes it a little less magical that I can buy them from my desk.

Exactly! I definitely want the 40th annivesary ones (and mayhaps even some of the flg series...) and since I'm going in May....I'm doing a serious internal debate on whether to order them from DS.com or not. :rolleyes: :upsidedow

Aw, has anyone seen the 9" Fantasmic that comes out this month? That is as close to a must have as I can get. Here's to hoping I can get my hands on it somehow.

Had a great day, went to my local mall and picked up some vinyls! That definitley made my day! Got 3 villians (2 Gov Ratcliffe and a Cruelella) and 2 Animation (pinocho and Aladin). It always makes me happy when I can get some vinyls! :)

Had a great day, went to my local mall and picked up some vinyls! That definitley made my day! Got 3 villians (2 Gov Ratcliffe and a Cruelella) and 2 Animation (pinocho and Aladin). It always makes me happy when I can get some vinyls! :)

:thumbsup2 Are you going to go for the entire sets of each or are you hoping for certain ones?

..and bought me some vinyls!

I couldn't resist, so I got the rest of the box of animation vinyls - there were 5 missing, so not quite as costly as a whole box plus I got a Disney Visa card discount.

AND I'm still missing 2! LOL!

I got the Pinocchio variant (without the ears) and the pink elephant chaser/variant.

Whew! What a night!

..and bought me some vinyls!

I couldn't resist, so I got the rest of the box of animation vinyls - there were 5 missing, so not quite as costly as a whole box plus I got a Disney Visa card discount.

AND I'm still missing 2! LOL!

I got the Pinocchio variant (without the ears) and the pink elephant chaser/variant.

Whew! What a night!

SWEET. Now that is a jackpot to bring home if you ask me, lol. Who are you missing now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter