Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

The new Animation series that came out in the store today are exactly the same as the ones in the parks.

Maybe he is thinking of the Nightmare Before Christmas, which came out in window boxes so you could see what you got.

I think the DS will be getting some exclusives so your DS might want to rethink his stance on the Store vinyls:lmao:

Its going to be the Villains series 1! I am a huge fan so I am so excited that they will be only at the Disney Stores

When we were @ the ds last weekend the lady working them alluded that they may start tradin vinylmations in the stores. that'd be awesome!

The new Animation series that came out in the store today are exactly the same as the ones in the parks.

Maybe he is thinking of the Nightmare Before Christmas, which came out in window boxes so you could see what you got.

I think the DS will be getting some exclusives so your DS might want to rethink his stance on the Store vinyls:lmao:

Its going to be the Villains series 1! I am a huge fan so I am so excited that they will be only at the Disney Stores

:lmao:the exclusives..he will take...:rotfl:
but,the nightmare stuff is the same in the park as in the stores..except..
there is something about some package or perhaps it is the figure ..
some kind of marking..that my son says that he prefers the park ones.
I was at the NY store..and...I could have bought tons of the scarce jacks and pumpkins..
In fact,I was getting a bunch of em to resell...
when,my dd called my Ds ..who was home in fla...
And..told him..what I was getting...
and..did he want anything...
Not only..did he stupidly convince me not to buy so many..
but..he did not want them..
Even though..he needed a Jack..
He said he would wait till he could find one in the park..
I have no idea why..
only..that fanatical collector....feels that way..
I am going to have to pay attention..next time..and ask him.
As for him and the Jack..
he still does not have it..and haunts D street..quite often.popcorn::
So..the villains will not be at the parks at all?
I have not been paying atention..
but,I am sure..DS..has.:laundy:

I just got Beaker off of Ebay!! I'm looking for Kermit too. My husband got me 3 for Christmas and we are both hooked. This year we want to focus on Star Wars, Animation 1 and Villains. Hopefully I'll some I want to trade when we go to WDW in September!

Just thought i'd let everyone know that Disney has some Vinylmations on sale @ their website. $5.99 instead of 9.95. I picked up a couple for my son :) (Don't forget to use their code for free shipping as well!)

http://www.disneystore.com/vinyl-fi...on-park-3-series-figure-3/mp/1258125/1000284/

I guess it is just for the Park 3 series? I *just* finished that series the other day (got my last 2 via Ebay). I usually like trading, but when it comes down to 2 more with no trading in sight...off to Ebay I go!

I think the NYC trading group is tentatively planning a March meet. :goodvibes

Awesome pics! I think I will do some shots of mine too. I got quiet a few more over this last trip....

I went to a local store and all Animation sold out :sad2:

Though, I guess I didn't spent any more money, but I did end up getting the Christmas robe they had for $19.99. My cousin made me!! :lmao:

I have a couple more to check but I bet they are sold out too. Argh.

The NYC trading group might be looking to mid-February date. There's a FB page under "Mousetraders NYC".

If anyone has Holiday Series 2, I only need 3 more to complete that series. I have quite few duplicates!

BIG fan of the vinylmation here. I was straitening up my shelves and set up all my vinyls to take some pictures of them. This is a photo album I posted on my FB page today.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2081741&id=1166784296&l=7827eb1f62
I am looking forward to picking up some of the Star Wars figures next month.:thumbsup2

is that a DVC one I see???? And did you get the red monorail when they were first released or did you go to Ebay for it?

Sorry for the random questions!

is that a DVC one I see???? And did you get the red monorail when they were first released or did you go to Ebay for it?

Sorry for the random questions!

That is the DVC vinylmation and the red monorail, both were bought on Disney property. Looking forward to my next trip to pick up some more.:thumbsup2

That is the DVC vinylmation and the red monorail, both were bought on Disney property. Looking forward to my next trip to pick up some more.:thumbsup2

Very cool! I had forgotten about the DVC vinyls being released. I need to pay more attention!

I just get the ones that I find interesting and the kids help me trade but we've managed to build up a rather large 'collection' of them in less than a year. They are my 'hidden mickeys' (that's what the kids call them) though since they are so pricey.

I counted mine and currently have 151 of the 3" vinyls. Sixteen more are set to arrive by the end of next week. I may have a problem....

I counted mine and currently have 151 of the 3" vinyls. Sixteen more are set to arrive by the end of next week. I may have a problem....

Todd: WOW! that's a lot of vinylmation, let's see them.
How does everyone display there vinylmations? Mine are on 2 shelves in my downstairs bathroom (DW has a strict policy on how much Disney stuff I can display and where:lmao:).

Here are how mine are displayed:

Close up view

vinylmationcomplete.jpg

and how it looks in the room
vinylmationcomplete2.jpg

Joe

great pics Joe! I just have mine on top of short bookcases in my room. The kids like to arrange them all constantly so I don't have a 'display' setup. I'm thinking I should get shelves and get my actual knickknacks up off the bookcases and then there would be plenty of room for the vinyls.

Thankfully my DH is just as much a Disney nut as me. Our room is 'decorated' in Disney and Star Wars. :laughing:

How does everyone display there vinylmations? Mine are on 2 shelves in my downstairs bathroom (DW has a strict policy on how much Disney stuff I can display and where:lmao:).

Close up view

vinylmationcomplete.jpg

vinylmationcomplete2.jpg

Joe

I'm so jealous of some of your park 1s (ok, mainly Figment and the Sorcerer Hat one..the more I see that one the more I think it's really cool!)!!! When vinylmation first came out we were in NYC and stopped at the World of Disney store. I vaguely remember seeing signs all over the store/in the windows for it but I had no clue at the time what it was. Still kind of bummed I didn't get any of them. :headache::headache::headache:

I'm so jealous of some of your park 1s (ok, mainly Figment and the Sorcerer Hat one..the more I see that one the more I think it's really cool!)!!! When vinylmation first came out we were in NYC and stopped at the World of Disney store. I vaguely remember seeing signs all over the store/in the windows for it but I had no clue at the time what it was. Still kind of bummed I didn't get any of them. :headache::headache::headache:

Figment is one of my favorites. I am only missing the Bad Apple and Disneyland Mystery from the Parks 1 group. Usually I have the urge to have a complete set, but I don't want to pay what people are asking on Ebay, so I just get them from the Disney parks and the Disney shopping site.

Close up view

vinylmationcomplete.jpg

vinylmationcomplete2.jpg

Joe

If you don't care me asking where did you find your shelves at?

Mine are displayed at work and on a bookshelf. They make me so happy! Especially my Mr. Incredible Mickey--- he's my favorite! My kids have a bunch scattered about their rooms as well. My youngest son started collecting with Park 1 so he used to PLAY with them. EEK! His monorail has scuffs from when he was throwing it around waiting in line at WDW. He still loves it-- and I won't think about the depreciation! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter