Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

I had the shelves for a while. I think I got them at Target, I believe Michaels has shelves like this also.

thx. i actually bought a couple of the shot glass display cases. they are perfect for the vinylmations. I thought that the shelves might work better in my daughters room .

Does anyone know if the Flag series is blind or open boxed? And do you suppose they are also available (or will be) at the pavilions around World Showcase?

Does anyone know if the Flag series is blind or open boxed? And do you suppose they are also available (or will be) at the pavilions around World Showcase?

ok..I could be wrong..
but...I am pretty sure my son[who knows these things..somehow]..
told me..open box.

I counted mine and currently have 151 of the 3" vinyls. Sixteen more are set to arrive by the end of next week. I may have a problem....

I too have a problem. I made the mistake of counting mine a few weeks ago and I'm up to 200 3" & 9", more technically because I was counting sets as 1 unit.

I too have a problem. I made the mistake of counting mine a few weeks ago and I'm up to 200 3" & 9", more technically because I was counting sets as 1 unit.

:worship::worship::worship: I am glad I am not the 'worst' as my partner describes me.

Thanks, debranator for your response! Now it will be easier to get a complete set. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:worship::worship::worship: I am glad I am not the 'worst' as my partner describes me.

Thanks, debranator for your response! Now it will be easier to get a complete set. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I'm not as complusive as I used to be, still bad though. I had to scale back, not only for the wallet, but for space as well. That and it's just impossible to keep up with what seems like weekly releases.

I'm not as complusive as I used to be, still bad though. I had to scale back, not only for the wallet, but for space as well. That and it's just impossible to keep up with what seems like weekly releases.

I find..that I have to choose..what I like...
I do not like star wars...
so..i am not keeping any...
and of the animation...I like santa ,fairy godmother and Pinocchio.
so,I only keep those.
It makes it easier...for me..
not to have complete sets...
as...my mantle..is overloaded already.;)

I find..that I have to choose..what I like...
I do not like star wars...
so..i am not keeping any...
and of the animation...I like santa ,fairy godmother and Pinocchio.
so,I only keep those.
It makes it easier...for me..
not to have complete sets...
as...my mantle..is overloaded already.;)

I definitely want to get Star Wars at some point, just not sure when since our next trip to the World isn't until Sept., but we've got a cruise in May. Maybe they'll have it onboard.

I probably won't bother with Animation or Villains, although I do want the 9" Dancing Hippo when it comes out. The Park series is my addiction. I keep saying I'm not going to get all of them and then somehow I end up with all of them in my quest to get the chaser.:lmao:

My 'army' has migrated to the Disney room and is awaiting relocation.
P1030329.jpg

P1030331.jpg

We have been selling the 9" Dancing Hippo in the Disneystores.

I thought the blog said those wouldn't be out until spring.:confused3 I wonder where the closest DS is?:lmao:

My 'army' has migrated to the Disney room and is awaiting relocation.
P1030329.jpg

P1030331.jpg

Impressive army!!!! I added to my army on our PC cruise. I managed to complete Holiday 2 except for Valentine. And I said I wasn't going to do complete sets anymore.:rolleyes1 My name is Emily and I am a vinyl addict.:lmao:

does anyone know what the all white with the black 'eye' one is from Holiday 2? I can't figure it out at all.

I thought the blog said those wouldn't be out until spring.:confused3 I wonder where the closest DS is?:lmao:

Pretty sure it is the hippo, it has a little tutu on it. We are selling vinylmation like crazy lately. People call and have them out on hold, too.

For the first day of release, we sometimes only get 3 cases...... then we get more, of course, in the following weeks. Animation Series 1 is popular. The kids have so much fun getting them, they get so excited.

Pretty sure it is the hippo, it has a little tutu on it. We are selling vinylmation like crazy lately. People call and have them out on hold, too.

For the first day of release, we sometimes only get 3 cases...... then we get more, of course, in the following weeks. Animation Series 1 is popular. The kids have so much fun getting them, they get so excited.

That's the one!

Went and visited with the cast members at my local Disney Store. The lovely lady we spoke with let me know that she had three cases of the Villains series #1 ready to go on sale tomorrow. Going to have to decide whether or not to go get some tomorrow or wait it out.

My store does not trade at this time.

I just started getting into Vinylmation this week. I wasn't really loving them when my sister gave me one of the Cutesters ages ago. But it's catching on. I really love the Animation series myself, and the Villains that came out today. Now to decide what to do with my duplicate from the Villains series.

I just started getting into Vinylmation this week. I wasn't really loving them when my sister gave me one of the Cutesters ages ago. But it's catching on. I really love the Animation series myself, and the Villains that came out today. Now to decide what to do with my duplicate from the Villains series.

Sell them? Trade them? I assume that they will be trade-able in the parks and Downtown Disney.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know there is a date for a NYC vinylmation trading meet on Feb 19th. :goodvibes

It is also under the FB page called "Mousetraders NYC". I think there will also be pin trading for those into that and general Disney chatting - you don't have to trade anything...just hang. :wizard:

With all this weather, I still have to get to my local stores to see how Animation Series is going, I don't think I'll get the Villans though.

I'm very much want the 40th Anniversary series though. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter