VILLAINS, ALIENS AND ALCOHOL, A JAN. 2016 TR W/ CLUB VILLAIN REVIEW *Final Update 3/27 *

Hey thanks for the reply. Weird question for ya, was there lots of blinking lights and strobes? My GF wants to go to this but she has epilepsy and I can't tell if it's that crazy with the lights :(
Hmm...there was definitely a strobe light and smoke machines. I honestly can't remember how blinky the lights were, but I bet if you go on YouTube you can find a video or two of Club Villain and you might get a better idea

I'm curious as to your thoughts on bringing kids. I have a 5-year-old who LOVES all things villains, and I know she will do fine....but I also have a 20-month-old. Since she's not old enough for the Disney childcare clubhouse thingies, I'd have to bring her, too. (And we'd only do this if we could get a 5:45 time, not the later ones...). Were there ANY kids there at all? Is it completely inappropriate for children?
Hi there and thanks for reading! I wouldn't say it's completely inappropriate for kids and there definitely were kids there, some toddlers and some in the 5-10 range. Not a lot but a couple handfuls. I will say this is the most "adult" show we've ever seen at Disney, as in it isn't specifically geared towards children at all as far as the songs and the dancing. We saw a couple of the kids do their meets with the villains and the villains were not at all huggy/sweet with them, which is to say the stayed in character regardless of whom they were interacting with. Over on the Theme Parks forum here there's a thread titled "Club Villain". Someone posted there that they saw a toddler age girl run up and grab on to Maleficents dress. Maleficent looked at the mom, unsmiling, and said something like "what is she doing" or "what am I supposed to do with her" or something to that effect. The 2nd one just happened this past Saturday and I believe the 3rd is either this coming Saturday or Feb. 6th, so hopefully there will be some more reviews and comments from people who brought their children :)

I love that you were at Sanaa a few hours after us. I totally got the butter chicken as one of the options for my lunch and attriel and I split the cheesecake for dessert.

We also were in Mexico around the same time. We got there at 1:15 on Saturday, I just checked my text to my sister about where we were. We totally looked at the line for La Cava and went, yeah not happening.

I am still jealous about the Villains. I really thought about doing it with just me and attriel and leaving the kids with my parents, but I wasn't sure they would watch them two days and we really wanted our Narcoossee's dinner. I am kind of hoping it comes back in 2018, you know when we plan to go back next time. I'll totally stick the kids in Simba's clubhouse and go to it.

Ooh, I'll have to read about your Narcoossee's dinner! We ate there in Nov. and absolutely loved it. Eventually I'll get to that in my Nov. trip report lol!

I hope they keep Club Villain around, too. Yesterday Steve got an email survey on it that I'm going to fill out later tonight, and it's going to be the most positive Disney survey I've ever completed :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm so proud to welcome you to the chewed food photo club. We meet on Wednesdays. LOL!!

I'm impressed with the drinks and desserts offered at Club Villain! Their little M&G areas are great!

I've never seen a short line at La Cava :sad: although I feel like Josh from easyWDW said they're pre-mixed now, so I don't feel like I'm missing out. (that's what I tell myself anyway...truth be told, I DO feel like I'm missing out, because I love avocado and jalapeno margaritas!)

I love the draped mosquito netting over the beds at AKL, the room looks so pretty. And the view wasn't hurting my eyes either!!

Steve kept trying to put our food back together when I'd remember to take a picture too late! Oh well, I'll bring donuts to the meeting tomorrow :rolleyes1

I missed the pre-mixed info. on easy. But if that's the case the line shouldn't move so slowly!

AKL was SO peaceful even though our view wasn't savannah. It was quiet in the mornings while we were getting ready and, since the pool closed at 8 while we were there, we didn't have any noise on the one occasion we were back in the room before 11. It also looked so pretty at night, all still and calm with the lights shining on it :cloud9:

along for the report! we are also thinking of doing akv/poly studio split stay on rented points so interested in the outcome :)

:welcome: and thanks for being here! Have you rented points before? This was our 6th (7th?) time and we've always had good experiences. Absolutely LOVED AKV and were happy with the Poly, too!

Oh so cool! I didn't even know about this Club Villain! So cool! Can't wait to hear more!

Hi Kiren and :welcome: Club Villain was the highlight of our trip! It kind of snuck up quietly when they announced it back in late Sept/early Oct. Right now they only have dates scheduled through Feb., but I'm hopeful that they extend it or bring it back in the near future!

It was coming up on the 2 hour mark and things were winding down; the last group of club goers were finishing their M&G's (7:30 group). Kanzo suddenly made an announcement that Dr. Facilier had "one final surprise" for us. With that, two huge tables with fiery lanterns on them were rolled to the middle of the floor while the Club dancers spun around them.
Not the best picture but you get the idea!

Soon after we were all given a serving of Crème Brulee. Steve and I aren't fans of this, but Clara and Marylou said it was very tasty

Even though we didn't eat it (I did taste it - the flavor was pretty good) it was a nice surprise since it wasn't on the menu part of the invitation!
Right after this was served, the villains along with Kanzo and Dr. Facilier performed their last number. After a final good-bye, they left the stage together and Kanzo announced Club Villain was closed and we all needed to GO HOME!

We didn't go "home" quite yet. As we filed out towards the doors, all the "big-wigs" were lined up along the back wall. We took every chance we could to tell them what a fantastic time we had. Once outside a manager named Laurent was speaking with a group of about 8-10 people, asking their thoughts on the event. We joined in and expressed our satisfaction and our hopes that Club Villain would continue after the scheduled Feb. dates. I told him we wouldn't hesitate to come back with our kids, and the other guests were saying they'd also return to do it again. Laurent said he and the other Event CM's love putting together shows like this and are hoping CV continues but they'll need to convince their UPPER MANAGEMENT. He asked us all to send emails to Disney letting them know how much we enjoyed ourselves and Club Villain. Will do Laurent, will do!!!!
One final picture of the décor:

These guys mouths' moved to the music!

What a great night! If they'd offered it another night while we were there we most definitely would've done it again! I'm crossing my fingers it continues, but the way things are going with SW being added everywhere........

Speaking of Star Wars, the night was young and we were headed over to Min & Bills to see if we could nab a spot for Symphony in the Sky, starting in 5 minutes. Along with Crème Brulee Steve and I aren't Star Wars fans (Gasp!) but we do love fireworks and the reviews for Symphony were coming in good. We didn't get a table in front of the diner but we did find a great spot to stand, and the fireworks were awesome! I hesitate to say better than Wishes but definitely better than the Frozen fireworks.

After they were over we took a night ride on TOT, which is the BEST time to go on it. We tried to go on GMR but they hadn't taken down the ropes for that or TSMM yet, so we decided to call it a night. I didn't even know they reopened the rides after fireworks (for those of you that don't know, they have to close both of them prior to the beginning of any fireworks at HS due to where they are shot off) but it makes sense when the park is staying open till 10 as it was tonight. That made our bus back to AKL not too crowded since we hadn't left right after the fireworks nor had we stayed until park close - score! Pretty much a perfect day at the parks!

UP NEXT: BOMA BREAKFAST AND A 3-PARK DAY

Loving BOTH of your reports! The Club Villain party looks like so much fun!
I grew up in Wappingers Falls (now living in NJ), my parents are still there. I also get a big kick out of Poughkeepsie references!

wow, the event looks amazing! Definitely seems like it was worth the money vs other similar events they have had - definitely seems like they learned from past issues and made improvements here - with the timed meets probably having the biggest impact

The food looks good to and seems to tie to New Orleans a bit. Nice when they carry the theme throughout

The areas where the characters met look amazing and very cool that you got to pose in them while they were on their break. How fun that the queen of hearts was a face character!

My kids would hate this (they don't like villains) but I think it would be a great date night! Hope they do them at times in the future!

That food looks so delicious, omg :) nice review !
Thank you! The food was SO good, both dinner and desserts. We weren't expecting it to be that good based on our experiences at other special events. Wish we'd eaten more!

Loving BOTH of your reports! The Club Villain party looks like so much fun!
I grew up in Wappingers Falls (now living in NJ), my parents are still there. I also get a big kick out of Poughkeepsie references!
Aw, thank you for reading :) and congrats for having escaped WF! Lol I went to college in NJ but then got sucked back here. Thank God for the colleges saving the Poughkeepsie reputation somewhat! Not sure how old you are :rolleyes1 but when I was growing up, IBM was huge here and I believe made the place fairly well-known. Not so much anymore.........

wow, the event looks amazing! Definitely seems like it was worth the money vs other similar events they have had - definitely seems like they learned from past issues and made improvements here - with the timed meets probably having the biggest impact

The food looks good to and seems to tie to New Orleans a bit. Nice when they carry the theme throughout

The areas where the characters met look amazing and very cool that you got to pose in them while they were on their break. How fun that the queen of hearts was a face character!

My kids would hate this (they don't like villains) but I think it would be a great date night! Hope they do them at times in the future!

When you figure in all the food AND alcohol (if you're a drinker at all) plus the entertainment, and if you put a price on special M&G's it was definitely worth the price. I am just SO hoping it comes back! Only a couple more scheduled and no word on more dates being added, unfortunately......

I'm starting to read more reviews and everyone loves Queen of Hearts being a face character :thumbsup2

My kids are older than yours so I know ours would like it; but yes, smaller children could and lots would be scared or just plain uncomfortable at this event. Add in the semi-darkness most of the night and the smokiness (from machines), too. There were some pretty young kids, and they were having a blast dancing to the music! But you're right, perfect date night :) I'm glad Steve and I got to do it on our trip w/o the boys.

I can't believe The Queen of Hearts was a face character...wowie! I've never seen that before. What a fantastic time! Looking forward to reading more about the rest of your trip :)

I can't believe The Queen of Hearts was a face character...wowie! I've never seen that before. What a fantastic time! Looking forward to reading more about the rest of your trip :)

this surprised me too! Every time I've seen her in person or in pictures she is a fur character (well, not FUR fur, but you know what I mean, LOL!)

Ariane, this looks so fun!!

We were so pleasantly surprised! I think she was happy to finally speak too, since she went on and on whenever she had nobody in line to meet her lol!
I'll have another update soon, thanks for sticking with me :goodvibes

this surprised me too! Every time I've seen her in person or in pictures she is a fur character (well, not FUR fur, but you know what I mean, LOL!)

Ariane, this looks so fun!!

Ha ha I think if you called her furry you would have gotten the look that Steve got! They really seemed to put a lot of thought into the whole event and it was well appreciated by all :) I'd love to see her as a face character during MNSSHP! It truly was a fantastic time. I would love, love, LOVE to do it again and I hope I get the chance. Maybe you'll get a chance in Dec.? See below.......

Fantastic review - would love to attend! Thanks so much!
Thank you and :welcome: You may get a chance to attend some day, because I JUST found out this morning that they've added March dates TWICE a week instead of only Saturdays :woohoo: Woo-hoo!!! A good sign, maybe? I've been reading reviews from some folks who attended the 2nd Club Villain on 1/23 and they loved it as well. Apparently there was a change in that they weren't served the Crème Brulee :confused3 So either most of it went uneaten on the night I went or someone above is trying to cut costs already :rolleyes: Really hope it's the first one. Either way fingers crossed it continues!

:D Hi! Just joining in! The Club Villain looks awesome! You did a great job on the review! I really hope they keep this around until next Jan/Feb. My niece would love this! Can't wait to read more!

:D Hi! Just joining in! The Club Villain looks awesome! You did a great job on the review! I really hope they keep this around until next Jan/Feb. My niece would love this! Can't wait to read more!

Thank you and :welcome: I hope you get to do this next year, too! I also hope if they keep it they don't make too many changes, because it was practically perfect in every way ::yes:: ;)

We had a 9am Boma reservation the next day and I was pretty excited about it. Steve isn't a huge breakfast eater but I'm ready to eat as soon as I wake up. We'd eaten dinner here back in 2011 but never breakfast, and all the pictures/reviews I see are so good. Plus we didn't even have to leave the resort so, bonus!

We did walk outside to see what the weather was like; followed the path that goes by the arcade and the Mara entrance. The Mara was jumping. It was pretty chilly outside and was only supposed to reach like 60. I know 60 is pretty good, and it was 80 the day before, but the temps were scheduled to go down every day for the rest of our trip and it was going to be 50 that night and 40 by our last night. By far one of our chillier visits! No worries though, especially since the boys were at home :thumbsup2 I took a short video of the arcade and sent it to the boys just to make them jealous, because I'm a caring mom.

We got to Boma about 8:55. We checked in, gave them our cell # and went to wait. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but this was our first trip where they were talking cell #'s and texting us rather than giving pagers. We got pagers anywhere we had to wait in Nov. They always asked for a U.S. # so I guess if you have an international # you'd still get a pager.

We only waited about 5 minutes and were in and hitting the buffet. Steve went right up and ordered a ham and cheese omelet and ended up having 2 of those. I filled my plate like this

scrambled eggs with goat cheese and chives, bacon, apple danish and the BEST thing ever, FRENCH TOAST BREAD PUDDING with a praline sauce!!! That stuff was de-licious! I got up 2 more times for that. I will return here from any resort, on or off property, just for this!! The eggs w/goat cheese and chives were also delicious. Bacon was fine and the danish was perfection as is all Disney Danish.

Besides Steve's omelets, I don't have a picture of the ham and turkey he got from the carving stations, both of which he enjoyed. He had some good fried plantains, I had banana bread and plain scrambled eggs which were good but the goat cheese/chive ones were much better. He thought he was done but then asked me to go get him a couple Mickey waffles, and instead I brought him these since you don't find them as often

If you can't tell, they're Simba waffles. And he said they tasted just as good as Mickey waffles. We enjoyed our breakfast there and I'd like to bring the kids back on our next trip.

After we finished we headed out to catch a bus back to HS again, but first I snapped this random picture of the lobby

I found the lobby so peaceful and welcoming! Loved the smell, too.
Bus came nice and quick and soon we were at my favorite park. My old favorite park. Current favorite park? Park I want to still be my favorite park. Hmm......it's so hard! TOT is my favorite ride so because of that I still love it. I love the "old Hollywood" theme/idea. But I miss things that they've done away with, things that we spent lots of time doing/watching like the Animation class and Mulch, Sweat and Shears. We would do the class multiple times a day and watch MS&S 2 or 3 times any day we were there, too. I also remember the Backlot Tour when it had Residential Street and you'd see the Golden Girls house. At least they still have the Streetmosphere performers.......I'm hopeful that the park will still be my favorite once it's "done".

OK! It was almost 11 and our TOT FP was for 11, so we headed that way. The wait was only 10 minutes so we hopped on once standby. I could ride this 10 times in row! Steve's limit is like 3 though. We sat in the back row which was a first for Steve. Right back on with our FP and then a 3rd time standby with another 10 minute wait, followed by our RnRC FP. Now THAT standby line was long! Wait was 90 minutes. It was the day before MLK day, the park itself didn't really seem crowded and this was the first really "long" wait we'd seen. Of course we hadn't checked out TSMM at all.

After we'd gone backstage with Aerosmith (which I'd tried to do a few times in college) we wanted to do TOT again but that wait had jumped to 50, so we decided to do One Man's Dream in case it no longer existed on our next trip. I don't think we'd walked through on our kid-free trip last March and we definitely didn't go with the kids back in Nov.

Walt's 2nd grade desk with his initials carved in it

His WD studio desk

And a picture of Shirley Temple and Walt after she presented him with his Oscar(s) for Snow White. I'm a big Shirley Temple fan

The wait was still crazy for TOT when we were done. Our 3rd FP was for the 2:00 Indy show and it was 1:10; we debated whether to stay or not but then my wonderful husband decided he couldn't wait any longer to see Cinderella's castle. I'd kind of left the middle of the day open; I knew we wouldn't be at HS all day, and I knew we'd be ending our day at Epcot but didn't necessarily need to go there right after HS. We had an ADR there for 7:50 so no rush; a very nice perk when the kids are home, less structure! Our plan was MK the next morning when we transferred to the Poly but hey, it was only a bus ride away! ( continued in next post )

Club Villain looks so neat! What a fun thing, especially since you guys were the first to do it!

We got to Boma about 8:55. We checked in, gave them our cell # and went to wait. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but this was our first trip where they were talking cell #'s and texting us rather than giving pagers. We got pagers anywhere we had to wait in Nov. They always asked for a U.S. # so I guess if you have an international # you'd still get a pager.

Interesting! I don't mind that, plus then if it will be a while you can wander off.

scrambled eggs with goat cheese and chives, bacon, apple danish and the BEST thing ever, FRENCH TOAST BREAD PUDDING with a praline sauce!!! That stuff was de-licious! I got up 2 more times for that. I will return here from any resort, on or off property, just for this!! The eggs w/goat cheese and chives were also delicious. Bacon was fine and the danish was perfection as is all Disney Danish.

YESSSSSSSS :banana::banana: I sooooo love this stuff... I definitely had 3 helpings too, no shame! It is so delicious! I read that they also have it at Trails End, I think we're going to try breakfast there next time. I would stay at AKL just to eat that bread pudding. So good.

oh, I wanted to let you know that I saw in a video a new plush that is out which is a baby queen of hears - and the face on it looked much more like the "Face" Queen of Hearts than the "Fur" version - so I wonder if this wasn't just a one time thing for her :confused3

The Boma breakfast looks really good! I find AKL a bit out of the way so to come there from another resort for breakfast is probably not on a lot of people's minds - but makes a ton of sense to go there if you are staying there!

Love TOT - just the consistent themeing of it is so great! Still haven't gotten my oldest on that - it's the ghost part that scares her not the drop part

Glad you got to One Man's Dream - I really hope some version of that winds up somewhere - either back in whatever DHS becomes when all done or somewhere else. I know some people have mentioned putting something like that at Disney Springs and I thought that was a good idea.

I too love the streetmosphere and will be very upset if that goes away - I don't think it will, but still

We should have walked to the BW and taken a bus to MK, because we've been here SO many times, and at the BW quite a few times, and we should just know this. But age doesn't necessarily make you smarter, I'm terrible with remembering the quickest route anywhere and I guess Steve was too excited about seeing the castle to use his brain. Anyway we waited for a MK bus for like 25 minutes. Not crazy I know, but it was the longest wait we had for a bus the whole trip and about 20 minutes too long for my not-so-patient husband. Eventually it came and Steve was happy; I was happy that the bag check line was non-existent since I can't go anywhere without my purse (it's a Disney purse, of course).

I love this sweatshirt because it says "Epcot CENTER"

When we reached the new Hub area I took pictures of these guys

These are all over the Hub area now, all different characters-I'm pretty sure that's Pinocchio opposite Minnie. We've been here 4 times since they put the statues in and every time I want to walk around and get a picture of each one. Every time I only manage like 2!

We really didn't have a plan, which was nice. The park didn't look too bad crowd-wise but some of the wait times were up, so after watching Dream Along with Mickey for awhile we went to a kiosk and grabbed a FP for BTMRR about 30 minutes from then. The posted wait time at that point was only 35 minutes, but that's about 15 minutes over my personal wait time and 15-20 minutes over Steve's. We were spoiled on our trips when both boys were younger and could be pulled out of school whenever!
I was surprised so far that the crowds weren't bigger; this was our first time coming for MLK weekend and so many reports I'd read said crowds were heavy. Of course it helps when it's only 2 of you.
We then headed to one of our 3 favorites in the park, HM. Besides loving ghosts, vampires, all that stuff, this is one of 3 rides I remember riding with my grandmother when I was young so it really holds a special place in my heart. In fact in 2014 I bought this really cool book in DTD (I can call it that because it wasn't Disney Springs yet!) about all the HM's in all the Disney parks

If you love HM you'll love this book! I'm sure you can still find it :thumbsup2 Yup, that's a suggestion that you give some more of your $$ to Disney. Why not? We all know they'll be getting more of our $$ soon enough!

Our Omelets and French Toast Bread Pudding were finally wearing off, and since we were in Liberty Square we went to Columbia Harbor House for some lunch. After we got our food we grabbed a table upstairs by the window and watched the HM line grow from 20 minutes to 60 minutes in about 10 minutes time. Hello January tour groups! We found you!

As for lunch, I got the Anchors Aweigh, or tuna sandwich, which I love

Steve got the lobster roll. He's had this before and always enjoys it

We still had time before our FP hour was up, so we went into the Christmas store to see if we could find an ornament we liked. We get one every time we're down and have it personalized with both our names and the year (I know, aawwww :lovestruc) I knew we probably weren't going to make it to Disney Springs this time which is where we usually get one so this would have to do. The selection as far as ones you could personalize wasn't that great, but we eventually settled on a HM one that I of course didn't take a picture of and is now packed in my basement with my other ornaments. It's a round ball with the wallpaper pattern on it, including the "eye's", so pretty cool actually. Then it was off to another of our top 3 MK rides!

I really wish I had taken a picture of the FP line when we got there. And by "got there" I mean approached the bridge into Frontierland by Splash Mountain, because the Big Thunder FP line was AT THE BRIDGE. What??? Uh-huh. As we got closer we realized there were quite a few families that didn't quite understand the whole FP thing or that they were in the FP line. There was also one family who kept being told they didn't have fastpasses, and then would cut the FP line again.........eventually we made it to the Mickey head and from there we went right in. Whew! My payback for waltzing through bag check! After our ride we hit up the kiosk again and nabbed a space mountain FP for 20 minutes later. This was the best luck we'd ever had getting additional FP's after our 3! in the meantime we rode Pirates and didn't get wet at all. Pirates, BTMRR and HM are Steve's top 3 rides in MK; mine are HM, BTMRR, and Splash. It was killing me to not ride Splash but it was really chilly and the thought of getting that wet was SO not appealing. And you know since it was cold we'd get super wet!

We were both excited to ride Space. We hadn't ridden in 3 or 4 years because last time we both felt it was a little too rough. It definitely whips you around, but we loved it and ended up riding twice more this trip :)

Since we were planning to make MK RD the next day we decided to head to our next park, Epcot. THIS time we had no problem with the best way to get there, and headed out to the monorail.

UP NEXT: EPCOT AND TOKYO DINING

Club Villain looks so neat! What a fun thing, especially since you guys were the first to do it!

It was awesome :yay:Did you see that they've added March dates? I know your next trip is short but maybe they'll extend it further and you'll be able to squeeze it in!

Interesting! I don't mind that, plus then if it will be a while you can wander off.

It was pretty neat. They told us at Boma how far we could go; I can't remember exactly but it was pretty far! I know we could go to the bar, the lobby upstairs, and outside.
YESSSSSSSS :banana::banana: I sooooo love this stuff... I definitely had 3 helpings too, no shame! It is so delicious! I read that they also have it at Trails End, I think we're going to try breakfast there next time. I would stay at AKL just to eat that bread pudding. So good.

You know what, I believe you told me about Trail's End having the French Toast bread pudding! We've never been there at all, I'll have to put it on the list for next time ::yes::

oh, I wanted to let you know that I saw in a video a new plush that is out which is a baby queen of hears - and the face on it looked much more like the "Face" Queen of Hearts than the "Fur" version - so I wonder if this wasn't just a one time thing for her :confused3
That's interesting.......where did you see the video? I was so hoping to see her as a face character again somewhere :(

The Boma breakfast looks really good! I find AKL a bit out of the way so to come there from another resort for breakfast is probably not on a lot of people's minds - but makes a ton of sense to go there if you are staying there!
Yeah, it can take up precious park time if you aren't staying there. When we went for dinner we were actually off property, flew in around 5, didn't do a park so just went there for dinner. Didn't really waste park time that way. But if you happen to ever do a resort day you might be able to fit it in, and it's a cool resort for the kids to explore!

Love TOT - just the consistent themeing of it is so great! Still haven't gotten my oldest on that - it's the ghost part that scares her not the drop part
Ricky wouldn't go on until he was 11 because the look of the hotel scared him! We finally got Christopher to go on last November, right after his 10th birthday. He wasn't too freaked out by the lobby or pre-show but the actual ride did him in lol. Ricky rides multiple times each trip now :)

Glad you got to One Man's Dream - I really hope some version of that winds up somewhere - either back in whatever DHS becomes when all done or somewhere else. I know some people have mentioned putting something like that at Disney Springs and I thought that was a good idea.
I like the idea of it, or parts of it, moving to Disney Springs!

I too love the streetmosphere and will be very upset if that goes away - I don't think it will, but still

Guys I'm sorry I replied this way - it's a little late and I'm a lot tired!!!!

the coverage of the new dolls was in the latest episode of the Big Fat Panda show - the one where he interviews Pete Warner from the DIS Unplugged podcast. Here's a screen grab:
Queen of hearts baby doll.jpg

Love your EPCOT Center shirt!

You seem to be doing pretty well hitting up rides with minimal wait and then getting FP that are coming due soon. Definitely not what I would have expected over MLK weekend.

CHH is a great quick service location - but too don't get why they have to give it a fancy name when all it is is a tunafish sandwich

People still don't get the concept of a FP line? and they kept cutting in thinking maybe that would be the time they can get by without having a FP? I don't get people like that who think the rules don't apply to them. Glad you guys were getting on some of your favorites especially given this was sort of a bonus MK trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter