VILLAINS, ALIENS AND ALCOHOL, A JAN. 2016 TR W/ CLUB VILLAIN REVIEW *Final Update 3/27 *

Hello! I just discovered your TR, enjoyed reading it! I like your touring style. (And I live in NYC and have relatives in Poughkeepsie...just had to get in another Poughkeepsie reference!) And now I get to go back and read your other TRs...
Well hello there! Thanks for reading this report and I'm glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes And I love the Poughkeepsie tie, of course lol! We were actually in the city last Sunday at the Knicks/Celtics game - the Knicks played like crap but hey, it was fun to go and the boys enjoyed it. I hope you're enjoying my other reports! DH and I recently returned on March 28th from another quick adults only trip and are doing another one in May; I do have a new dining report started but no link in my signature yet, but you can find it on the dining reviews page :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter