View from deck 7 veranda.. Lifeboats?? (Fantasy)

The first four pics are from 6632 on the Fantasy.

The bottom two pics are from Cabin 8642 on the Fantasy (sorry I don't have a pic taken straight down to the water).

I enjoyed both views very much and I would take a cabin on Deck 6 again.

View attachment 122194 View attachment 122195 View attachment 122196

View attachment 122197 View attachment 122198 View attachment 122199
We will be in cabin 6632 in eight days! Do you have any other pictures? I am slightly nervous we are directly above the kids club. Any other pros/cons to this room? We were in 8170 before and thought that location was great. Thanks!

We will be in cabin 6632 in eight days! Do you have any other pictures? I am slightly nervous we are directly above the kids club. Any other pros/cons to this room? We were in 8170 before and thought that location was great. Thanks!

Never heard any noise from the kids club. We loved the cabin and location. No problems for us at all!!!

MJ

We've been on deck 7 and deck 8 on the Fantasy and you only really notice the lifeboats if you look straight down from either deck.

We were in 8562 last year on the Dream and will be in 8054 next month on the Fantasy. From 8562 we looked out to see the beautiful ocean and the ports where we were stopped. It was really cool to watch the CMs set up Castaway Cay for the day, opening unbrellas, etc. We could look down to see lifeboats and the shuffleborad court(?) below. It was interesting to see the lifeboats and discuss the importance of them. I told the kids they were in case we "Titanic-ed". Since we were in the Bahamas they had nothing to worry about...nary an iceberg in site. While we were very close to the midship elevators, the forward elevators were also easy for us to use and were less crowded. I am hoping room 8054 will be just as nice, but it is on the opposite side of the ship.

Great - thank you! I see the pictures of the view looking down. I assume the view from the verandah is fine?

Yes, view is fine!!! Here are some other pics from the veranda. The last one shows the veranda divider open (our friends were in the cabins next to us):

DSCF1842 (800x600) (2).jpg DSCF1839 (800x600).jpg DSCF1965 (800x600).jpg

MJ

Funseeker, can you post back here after your cruise about your opinion of the same room? Love everyone's perspective when it comes to rooms.

I know this is an old thread.....but just booked room 7580 on the Fantasy for next year. Does anyone have any pics off of a verandah in that area? I'm hoping the lifeboats aren't an issue, appreciate any help!!

I know this is an old thread.....but just booked room 7580 on the Fantasy for next year. Does anyone have any pics off of a verandah in that area? I'm hoping the lifeboats aren't an issue, appreciate any help!!

If you look mouses pics above, that's pretty much the view you'll get on any of the verandah above the lifeboats. You'll just be 1 deck higher.

Deck 7 is great. The lifeboats do not interfere with the views at all.

We were in a 5C on Fantasy (7574) last month and booked the same location (7578 this time) for April 2014.

Hi! Do you have any pics from the verandah of 7578? I just booked 7580 on the Fantasy and would love to see any that you have. The only other time we cruised, we were aft and the life boats were a non issue. Thanks for any help!!

We were in 7594 on the dream last sept and had no issues with the life boats. Like overs have said if you look straight down you see them but your not really looking straight down

We were in 7594 on the dream last sept and had no issues with the life boats. Like overs have said if you look straight down you see them but your not really looking straight down

If only more people realized this. Even when I've had a verandah, other than maybe once my first trip out, I'm looking OUT and not DOWN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter