View from deck 7 veranda.. Lifeboats?? (Fantasy)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Fenten, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Fenten

Fenten Earning My Ears

Just wondering what the view is like midship on Fantasy from a 4C veranda cabin on deck 7. Would you be viewing down on the lifeboats? Would it be the same view from deck 6 a 4D midship cabin?

Which would you choose? A 4C or 4D?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SleepyDeb

SleepyDeb Mouseketeer

We were on deck 7, forward on Fantasy last week. If you lean over and look straight down, you see life boats, but most positions you see water.

4. nannylori

nannylori Mouseketeer

LOVE LOVE LOVE Deck 7!!!

I don't remember our exact category last year,maybe 5c, but we were cabin,I think,7058 & on 3/9, we're going to be cabin 7578, because it's just the perfect place for us.
    As far as placement,you're close enough to wherever you want to go and not feel far away AND you're far way enough from activites/noise to feel like you're in a calm place.
    As for sitting on the balcony, all I ever see is water - there are no obstructions as far as our view is concerned. If you stand at the rail & lean over/look down,you will,of course,see all that's below. But as far as your view when relaxing-no worries- it's fine.:hippie:

5. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Deck 7 is our favorite as well. And honestly I've never been able to figure out what the fascination is with standing at the rail & looking straight down :confused3 but maybe it's just me. We like to sit outside with a glass of wine relax & just watch the world go by. ::yes::

6. ~Mandy~

~Mandy~ Mouseketeer

Loved deck 7!! The life boats are in view, but like a previous post said, you don't really need to look straight down. The view is out in front of you. That said, I think I will stay at deck 7 or above so that I'm not right on top of the life boats.

7. Funky Chicken

Funky Chicken misses the Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace!

Deck 7 is great. The lifeboats do not interfere with the views at all.

We were in a 5C on Fantasy (7574) last month and booked the same location (7578 this time) for April 2014.

8. nannylori

nannylori Mouseketeer

We're going to be in 7578 on 3/9!!!!!!!

Small world! Big Ship!!!!!:cool1:

9. kimgg

kimgg DIS Veteran

7602 here on 3/9! Looks like a great place to be :). Can't wait!!

10. aschaefer

aschaefer Earning My Ears

Funky Chicken,

What sailing are you on in April 2014. We are going on the April 5 sailing.

Can't wait!

Amy

11. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Another vote for Deck 7. We usually try for forward cabins, as we try to utilize the stairs as much as possible. It's a short walk down to the shops & just a few flights to Quiet Cove. :thumbsup2