• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

View Fireworks from Verandah?

Thanks for all the info. I will watch for said notice. Maybe it depends on the weather for the weekend? I hope I don't receive a notice. I've been up on deck and it's a madhouse and a zoo! Plus on my last cruise all chairs were removed from the deck as a safety precaution. My mom, who went with me, could not stand that long so we had to miss the entire nights' events and the same will happen this time. I'd rather watch from the peace and quiet of my verandah. I hope that I can!

Throw us in the group who has always received the notice in our stateroom regarding removing items from the balcony and to not be out there during the fireworks.

This would be us as well. Every time we have been on the starboard we received notice to remove things and not be on the veranda during fire works. Did not matter which ship we have been on or what the weather was.

MPS516 said:
This would be us as well. Every time we have been on the starboard we received notice to remove things and not be on the veranda during fire works. Did not matter which ship we have been on or what the weather was.

We were on the 9/29 Fantasy, in a starboard room, never received said notice and I had a great view of the fireworks from my veranda.

We were on the 10/6 sailing of the fantasy an received a notice to stay inside during fireworks. We went up to the section by the bar on deck 13 and watched them. We it there early enough to snag a lounge chair. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter