View Fireworks from Verandah?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kelly_green_eyes_23, Oct 21, 2012.

1. kelly_green_eyes_23

kelly_green_eyes_23 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the info. I will watch for said notice. Maybe it depends on the weather for the weekend? I hope I don't receive a notice. I've been up on deck and it's a madhouse and a zoo! Plus on my last cruise all chairs were removed from the deck as a safety precaution. My mom, who went with me, could not stand that long so we had to miss the entire nights' events and the same will happen this time. I'd rather watch from the peace and quiet of my verandah. I hope that I can!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MPS516

MPS516 Disney #2 Fan

This would be us as well. Every time we have been on the starboard we received notice to remove things and not be on the veranda during fire works. Did not matter which ship we have been on or what the weather was.

4. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

We were on the 9/29 Fantasy, in a starboard room, never received said notice and I had a great view of the fireworks from my veranda.

5. stitchandco

stitchandco Earning My Ears

We were on the 10/6 sailing of the fantasy an received a notice to stay inside during fireworks. We went up to the section by the bar on deck 13 and watched them. We it there early enough to snag a lounge chair. It was great!