Via Napoli - How will they handle some on and some off Dining Plan

vicarrieous

DIS Veteran
My SIL & BIL are meeting us at Epcot one day of our trip.

We have an ADR planned at Via Napoli. We will be on the dining plan but they will not. If I make a reservation for all 6 of us, will it float with them paying on their own or splitting the bill. I know there is no sharing at Via Napoli if on the Dining Plan. If they opt to share a pizza and pay out of pocket is this an issue?

It shouldn't be as long as no one on the DDP is sharing with anyone who is not. Everyone on the DDP will have to order their own meal, and those not on the DDP will have to order something that will at least look like they are ordering their own food, and not sharing with those on the DDP.

My SIL & BIL are meeting us at Epcot one day of our trip.

We have an ADR planned at Via Napoli. We will be on the dining plan but they will not. If I make a reservation for all 6 of us, will it float with them paying on their own or splitting the bill. I know there is no sharing at Via Napoli if on the Dining Plan. If they opt to share a pizza and pay out of pocket is this an issue?

We did a combo of DP & OOP when we ate there a few years ago without a problem. DH & I ordered meals using the DP & we paid OOP for a large pizza for my 3 sons to split.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter