VGF info requested

Jelly563

Mouseketeer
I have lurked over hundreds of pages of information. As you can see, this is my 1st post. Information abounds about many of the other properties. It seems like VGF is not referenced nearly as often as all the rest. I am waiting on ROFR for points there. It is the flagship resort... yet, hard to learn about. Being so new maybe I am overlooking the obvious... Please enlighten me...

VGF is a very small resort so the number of owners is limited and maybe VGF owners don't do the DIS.

Before we bought there direct we were surprised how exclusive VGF is. Disney sent agents out to interview our neighbors, did background and credit checks to see if we were VGF material. When we found out that we were accepted we were on cloud nine. The ascot/membership awarding ceremony was wonderful, Mickey was there along with Bob Iger welcoming us to the VGF family.

:earsboy: Bill

Notice: fake post fill of make believe and magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter