Very Merry D23 Holidaze Dec 2009 TR - 7 magical park days! updt 7/1

You are right, you must see the Santa's and other storytellers at WS! Their stories are wonderful and really help get you in the holiday spirit!

I also visited Mt Dora with my goddaughter as well. This is a pretty town with a pretty shops, restaraunts, carrigage rides and decorations & lights.

PC090001.jpg

PC090003.jpg

PC090005.jpg

Jennifer, her mom and Miranda
PC090011.jpg

PC090012.jpg

I guess someone really loves Mt Dora :laughing:
PC090014.jpg

PC090015.jpg

PC090016.jpg

PC090018.jpg

Grandma, Mom and Kid on carriage ride
PC090023.jpg

I dont have pictures of the lights, because they came out horrible. It was a nice time in a pretty town. Miranda was so little then! princess:

I went to check out my PayPal account, for no ote reason that it has been awhile since I logged in and looked around.

Imagine my surprise when there was $12.00 in there! :woohoo: Not that is a tremendous amount of money or anything, but it doesn't take much to make me happy! :lmao:

That's a CS meal right? And it's $12.00 more than what I had yesterday. :goodvibes

There is a DIS Meet in central-ish Jersey on Sunday. I think I may go....hmmm.....

You are right, you must see the Santa's and other storytellers at WS! Their stories are wonderful and really help get you in the holiday spirit!

I'm hoping I will be able to see as much as I can. I thought I would go to Epcot as MK will be crazy nuts with the parade taping.

I love Christmas, so it's dosn't take much. :santa::santa:

I am always on the hunt for the perfect parkbag.

My ideal one would be able to be messenger-ish style, be able to fit comfortably across me and hold a bit of stuff (not alot but a bit) and not all drop to the bottom (I HATE that!).

I was at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and found a daypack that is tiny, but has pockets all along the inside. It was only $12, so I picked it up. It is red, so it will compliment the season :santa: and the straps are just long enough so it is comfortable around my arms or if I just sling it over one arm. And I have the Mickey Head Home Depot paint chip thingies to block out the big "Jeep" insignia. :lmao:

P8190005.jpg

I did find a messenger bag in the parks in May, and it fits nicely, but I don't like the fact, the money part is in the front with no protection other than a flap. Other than that, it fit the bill quite nicely.

Here's the one from May:
P5130009.jpg

I'll bring both to see how it both works for me while touring the place. It'll definitely be colder in December, so I will have a jacket/coat on; I do need to take that into consideration.

I thought I would introduce you to Prozac, my cat. We always bestow our animals with cool names. :laughing:

We got Prozac from our vet at the time, since Rambo had to be put down (our cat before Prozac :littleangel:). My mom was so upset, so my bro brought home a kitten that my vet said was the runt of the litter and her mom did not accept her and probably would not live for long. :sad1:

I can't tell you how old Prozac is now because she's been with the family for as long as I can remember. I think she is anywhere between 14-16 years old.

She also costs more than I do. My recent visits to my doctor cost me $15 per office visit. The last 2 visits to the vet was $102 and $170, respectively. :lmao:

She is definitely a Princess and humans are definitely beneath her, but she is a sweatheart. If you pet her, she's yours forever. She also has 3 white whiskers and 1 black, so she isn't missing one. :)

Without further ado, Princess Prozac princess::

PC170052.jpg

PB250057.jpg

P8230007.jpg

P5310004.jpg

Celebration, FL is a Disney-owned-and-controlled-town. It is supposed to be modelled after Mayberry.

In the center of town, it snowed on their Main Street during a recital of a Christmas story. It has carriage rides, hot chocolate, movie theater and cute shops. Of course, there's a Starbucks as well. :laughing: It's not all Mayberry.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdY5mBRna

Celebration: December 10, 2007

PC100135.jpg

PC100134.jpg

PC100138.jpg

PC100137.jpg

Blocking off Main St., in preparation for the snow:
PC100133.jpg

Of course, this may come to naught since December schedule is not out yet but I'm using Nov 09 & Dec 08 as a guide. Your thoughts?

Friday - No parks on arrival day; check-in at condo; market run; DTD and ADR at Raglan Rd

Saturday - staying far far away from MK; will go with either Epcot or AK, but leaning toward AK. Might even do an AKL visit for some night vision goodness and zebra domes! :goodvibes
ADR - Yak & Yeti, not sure exactly when as I want to make sure I see the parade.

Sunday - Epcot and Boardwalk visit; get in all my Santas :santa: & Snacks popcorn:: around the World! No need to stay for Illuminations (see Wed)

Monday - Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK, all morning
I'm not sure whether to stay (EMH PM night) or park hop over to HS since I do want to catch Osbourne Lights.
Stay, then ADR for Tony's; if HS, then ADR for Sci-Fi

Tuesday - Segway tour, all morning
I can either park hop to MK (MVMCP night) or HS

Wednesday - Candlelight Processional Night w/ Illuminations
All day, I can do MK or HS

Thursday - No Parks
Rest of Deluxe visit - GF, Wilderness Lodge
May do a resort breakfast? Kona Cafe at the Poly?

Hit the road to go to Tampa

I did want to get Spectromagic in there and possibly Tea at the GF, but I think those may have to be regulated to the "next time" list.

Glancing through this I see the Rob Thomas pics. A friend of mine won a 'meet Rob' morning when he was on the Today show back in July. She never said what radio station that she won it from. Guess this was about the same time.

Glancing through this I see the Rob Thomas pics. A friend of mine won a 'meet Rob' morning when he was on the Today show back in July. She never said what radio station that she won it from. Guess this was about the same time.

Probably; it was the media blitz for when his latest album came out a couple of months back. :goodvibes

He has a pretty good relationship with WPLJ, so he did the gig.

Since I got nothing else going on until ADR day - 9 days but who's counting! :lmao: - and... we are officially double-digits!!! :yay::yay:

Here's a pic of my Miranda. Her first day of school was recently....

FirstDayofSchool.jpg

I hope to, but don't know. DH is getting a hip replacement in Oct, so I guess it depends how he heals, how much it cost and what deals Disney has. I am thinking we may not, but I hope for the best!

We did a DIS Meet at Rainforest Cafe yesterday at Menlo Park Mall in NJ.

Here's a photo of the bunch, taken by wdwscout (Linda):

2093037470034914164S425x425Q85.jpg

We had a nice lunch, talked and had a great time. Then we strolled over to the Disney store to check it out (& found a hidden mickey!). Some of us at the meet will be at Disney at the same time! :goodvibes Of course, I'm the only nut staying off-site. :lmao:

I do have more pics, but it'll have to wait until later today/tonight.

December 2009 hours are OUT!!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

:yay::yay:

Ok, now that's out...I hope these are the real deal! :lmao:

Some more pics....

August302009.jpg

P8300001.jpg

DISmeet2.jpg

Phyllis even found a Hidden Mickey on the mall floor!

P8300003.jpg

We did a DIS Meet at Rainforest Cafe yesterday at Menlo Park Mall in NJ.

Here's a photo of the bunch, taken by wdwscout (Linda):

2093037470034914164S425x425Q85.jpg

We had a nice lunch, talked and had a great time. Then we strolled over to the Disney store to check it out (& found a hidden mickey!). Some of us at the meet will be at Disney at the same time! :goodvibes Of course, I'm the only nut staying off-site. :lmao:

I do have more pics, but it'll have to wait until later today/tonight.

How fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter