• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I LOVE your work, you have done such a great job with the encyclopedia pages! We leave Friday and I was trying to get these printed to take with us but I need help:) Do you print them yourself and take them with you to get the book bound or do you send the files to Staples or whereever to print for you? If you print do I just right click on the picture and say print picture? Also I saw where you said you were going to post Jake but I haven't seen him yet, do you have a page made for him? Thank you so much!

bamadismom said:
First of all I LOVE your work, you have done such a great job with the encyclopedia pages! We leave Friday and I was trying to get these printed to take with us but I need help:) Do you print them yourself and take them with you to get the book bound or do you send the files to Staples or whereever to print for you? If you print do I just right click on the picture and say print picture? Also I saw where you said you were going to post Jake but I haven't seen him yet, do you have a page made for him? Thank you so much!

Sorry I just seen this. Yes I have Jake completed apparently I guess missed him in the upload. I will have to make a table of contents at the beginning of this thread. As for the files they are on my jump drive which I'll be taking to my ups store (they are cheaper the the Office Depot here) to print you can click them to open the link and download or if I have time I usually can email all the high res png files

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The encyclopedia pages are just awesome! I just right clicked the image and saved it. Is that what I am supposed to do?

How is everyone printing these? On any kind of special paper or anything? I am planning on buying the book and would love to add these pages.

cinderanna said:
The encyclopedia pages are just awesome! I just right clicked the image and saved it. Is that what I am supposed to do?

How is everyone printing these? On any kind of special paper or anything? I am planning on buying the book and would love to add these pages.

I have a semi gloss brochure paper I use for flyer and such...just having them printed on that. Yes you can click them and save but if you find you need a higher Res. Image I'm able to email those also

The encyclopedia pages are awesome! I'm probably the only one here who hasn't heard of the character encyclopedia before. Can anyone tell me more about it and where to get it? I have a couple special little girls who would love it! Do you take it with you to the parks and have characters sign it? Thanks!

pbbecker said:
The encyclopedia pages are awesome! I'm probably the only one here who hasn't heard of the character encyclopedia before. Can anyone tell me more about it and where to get it? I have a couple special little girls who would love it! Do you take it with you to the parks and have characters sign it? Thanks!

I got mine through Lakeside online for $1.75 and yes there is a character index so you can find the character and let them sign their page :-)

Hi. So happy to have found your link! Your creations are wonderful! Could you email me the high resolution images?

I am unable to post my email. Can you pm me so I can forward it to you

Cheerfully,

Deedee

Hi ZoeisMommy
I love the design you made for your nephew with the disney cars character, could you please make one for my son, His name is GION.
thanks a lot
:)

Hi ZoeisMommy
I love the design you made for your nephew with the disney cars character, could you please make one for my son, His name is GION.
thanks a lot
:)

Cars-Gion_2-001.png

Just a heads up...I printed my sample today (I know I'm WAY behind, leave in 4 days) and I found a few boo boos....most of them only noticeable to those of us with OCD/Perfectionism. So I have redone a lot. If anyone is interested in having a file with all of the pages including cover. Feel free to PM me. If you however do not have OCD them feel free to keep downloading these ;-)

Sorry, just can't take a border out of alignment or an image not even ;-)

Just a heads up...I printed my sample today (I know I'm WAY behind, leave in 4 days) and I found a few boo boos....most of them only noticeable to those of us with OCD/Perfectionism. So I have redone a lot. If anyone is interested in having a file with all of the pages including cover. Feel free to PM me. If you however do not have OCD them feel free to keep downloading these ;-)

Sorry, just can't take a border out of alignment or an image not even ;-)

Just PM'ed you for this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi. Would love the file for the new pages.
However, the board won't let me write my email as I have fewer than 10 posts. Can you give me yours and then I will send you my email? Or can someone else help me out? Not sure what to do

Thank you so much Zoismummy, I love it..
Could I please have another one in disney font please and could you add 2012 as well :)

Mickey Mac said:
Hi. Would love the file for the new pages.
However, the board won't let me write my email as I have fewer than 10 posts. Can you give me yours and then I will send you my email? Or can someone else help me out? Not sure what to do

Are you able to pm me? If not I will pm you when I get back to my ipad :)

Julymum said:
Thank you so much Zoismummy, I love it..
Could I please have another one in disney font please and could you add 2012 as well :)

Sorry, what is it you need another of? Been so crazy pack I've lost track.

Hi! I love the encyclopedia pages you have done. I just got my two books in the mail today from lakeside!! I was wondering if you have made pages for Jake and the characters from Werck it ralph? We dont go until January so there is no hurry. I know my son(3) and daughter(11) will love getting the characters to sign their pages!! Thanks.

Hi! I love the encyclopedia pages you have done. I just got my two books in the mail today from lakeside!! I was wondering if you have made pages for Jake and the characters from Werck it ralph? We dont go until January so there is no hurry. I know my son(3) and daughter(11) will love getting the characters to sign their pages!! Thanks.

pm your email address and i can pm you the file. i leave at 5 am for WDW but i have the file on my phone so i should be able to still email it

Can't pm or post email address until I post at least 10 times! Have a great vacation! Maybe by the time you get back I will have 10 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter