Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hannahmaesmom said:
Could you send them to me as well? I appreciate it so much :yay:
Please email to loriison(at)mrtc(dot)com

I will try and get them to both of you tomorrow. I'm still working on 4 more pages

DocMcStuffinsPage-001.png

MannyPage-001.png

:thumbsup2 Love your work :thumbsup2

Would you happen to have a round image of Tinkerbell with Penni on it? Or even a blank round image of Tinkerbell

Thank you so very much

I am very proud to announce a cover for your additional pages :) im too OCD to just put the new pages in ;) its got the big white line on one side to betrimmed to fit in the Encyclopedia...ENJOY!

newcover-001.png

The trip planning pages are a great idea! I can tell that you are getting a lot of enjoyment out of this which is good, because you bring joy to those of us who receive your work! :thumbsup2

Thank you all for these positive feedback. Most of these were all personal projects for our upcoming trip and I felt the joy to share with my fellow dis'ers

I just love your encyclopedia pages! My husband and I just went and saw Wreck-it Ralph yesterday, so I can't wait to see what you come with for that!

Quick question...have you done one for Naveen or just Tiana? TIA!

Kodi

booksandbandaids said:
I just love your encyclopedia pages! My husband and I just went and saw Wreck-it Ralph yesterday, so I can't wait to see what you come with for that!

Kodi

I have both files just haven't uploaded them. I've been so busy getting ready for our stuff we leave in 3 weeks. I will upload them along with my others I've completed tonight and THANK you for the compliments.

ZoeisMommy said:
I have both files just haven't uploaded them. I've been so busy getting ready for our stuff we leave in 3 weeks. I will upload them along with my others I've completed tonight and THANK you for the compliments.

Have you bound your book yet? I haven't had a chance to go yet. I'm curious how well it worked! And how exciting only 3 weeks!

Have you bound your book yet? I haven't had a chance to go yet. I'm curious how well it worked! And how exciting only 3 weeks!

getting that done this week...was going to do it friday but wanted to do some finishing touches on some of the pages :) will post pictures when im all done

Kodi

just thought i would add Tiana is posted on Page 5 Post #73 in this thread :)

and here is Naveen

NaveenPage-002.png

ZoeisMommy said:
getting that done this week...was going to do it friday but wanted to do some finishing touches on some of the pages :) will post pictures when im all done

Great! I need to go soon too. These pages are so great you could totally make your own companion book!! (Which you've basically done!) I'm hoping to get to Staples (no other options) next week considering the holiday and such- it's about a 50 minute drive so I have yet to make the trip. Thanks for sharing again!

Oh, I love Sophia's gown with the pearl trim; it's just beautiful. She's a pretty little princess. I think the little (and big!) girls are just going to love her. :lovestruc
PS: Only 3 more weeks little Zoei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter