Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I love the character encyclopedia page - can't wait to see the rest. My family has used the book for autographs as well. The characters always make such a big deal over their pages.

I'm really hoping you add Phineas and Ferb :)!

PhineasFerbPage-001.png

Oh my gosh, I love it! Thanks for posting!!!!! Any chance you did a page for Rapunzel??

How are you using the new pages with the book? Placing them in? Or putting them in a new binder??

Thanks!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I love it! Thanks for posting!!!!! Any chance you did a page for Rapunzel??

How are you using the new pages with the book? Placing them in? Or putting them in a new binder??

Thanks!!!!!

Yes as a matter of fact i have Rapunzel and Flynn both. I am taking it to the office supply store to have the binding cut and rebounded. when they rebind it for me im going to just have them add these to the back :) i have 10 for them to add :)

Like the new designs you have created. Handy Manny, Periwinkle, Wreck-It Ralph are a few that you might meet during your upcoming trip.

great idea to rebind - didn't realize that could be done! In that case, and sorry to keep hounding you, would you mind posting all the pages you've added?? My family is going in January and I would love to include the new characters.

Thanks so much!!!

great idea to rebind - didn't realize that could be done! In that case, and sorry to keep hounding you, would you mind posting all the pages you've added?? My family is going in January and I would love to include the new characters.

Thanks so much!!!

No, Renee I don't mind at all :cutie:. just a reminder though these are 11*8.5 and the book is 10 7/8*8 so they will need to be trimmed. Depending on how time consuming it becomes i may trim mine up in the program. it will take me a little while to export them as images and upload to photobucket then upload here so please be patient. but for now here is Mary :) :)

MaryPoppinsPage-001.png

YAY! Thanks again! I don't know who is more excited about adding to the book - me or the kids!!!

*Pats self on the back* this one has been trimmed for you :)
(it can be printed on 8.5*11 then trimmed and not chop anything off)

LotsoPage-001.png

Renee i am glad to hear that your kids will be excited to the new additions as well as yourself.

FlynnRiderPage-001.png

Wow, I just love your work, absolutely amazing!!! :love:

May I ask where you are getting all of your supplies? Looks like you might be a digital scrapbooker but can't tell for sure.

Also, where are you finding all of your Disney clipart? You have some I haven't seen before?

Love to know as I would like to start collecting some images for our trip next year to eventually scrapbook.

TIA,
April

scrapah1 said:
Wow, I just love your work, absolutely amazing!!! :love:

May I ask where you are getting all of your supplies? Looks like you might be a digital scrapbooker but can't tell for sure.

Also, where are you finding all of your Disney clipart? You have some I haven't seen before?

Love to know as I would like to start collecting some images for our trip next year to eventually scrapbook.

TIA,
April

I use a variety of print and edit programs some which are set up for scrap booking already. The clip art is from ALL over the internet. I do lots of digging :)

Wow, Zoe's Mommy, this work you are doing is beautiful and I am in awe of your ability to do it. I have little tech skill and must resort to hand artwork, but I do enjoy hand work. I think it's so generous of you to do this for your fellow Disers. I'm going at the end of Nov. Would you make some blank pages for our meals and attractions? I want to look through all of this thread first so I don't ask you for duplicates, and then I'll try to ask only for the special ones. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter