Veronica's Part 2 9/23 New Halloween post 180

Last request. LOL

13HW_mickey nook hall with Matt, Dan, Toma, Faith, and Gillian. Then Happy Halloween 2009

thanks

Hi Veronica

While I was making my T-shirts my daughter decided she would like to match her dad and brother so I need the following

Cars #7 Chiara

Thanks so much

Hi Veronica. I have spent many hours on this board, trying to find/decide for sure what designs to "order" for our cruise in January. I think I finally have everything narrowed down and am ready to order a handful of things from various designers, but there is one design in particular that I cannot find anywhere. I noticed in your photobucket that you have several cruise-related designs, and I'm hoping you can maybe work something up for me?

What I have in mind is a rectangular shape with an image of the Wonder ship (smaller size - not taking up A LOT of the space), with the traditional Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, etc...) What I would like for it to say is "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Grandkids". I would also need another one that says "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Kids". If there could be some ocean and/or beach in the picture, that would be great, and if there is a good place to put 2010, that would be great, too.

I posted a related request on the DCL forum but haven't heard back from anyone there, so I'm not hopeful that anything is gonna come from there. I zeroed in on you on this board because of your cruise-related designs and the quality of your work! There might possibly be something like this that exists somewhere on this board in somebody's photobucket, but I sure haven't been able to find it!

TIA.....

0aCruise_MicGr.jpg

0aCruise_MicGr2.jpg

0abeachmickeyblankGK.jpg

0abeachmickeyblankGK2.jpg

Thank you so much, Veronica, for putting these together! I think I like the first one (with Minnie in the picture) the best, out of the two options, and I can definitely use them as is. I was wondering though, if there was any way to make the WONDER part of Wonderful stand out a little more - like in bold or in bigger letters or something? To make the name of the ship kinda jump out? (Does that make sense?) If you don't have to time to mess with it, though, then I definitely understand!

I very much appreciate your time and trouble!

Hi I was wondering if you would have time to make this disign for me, Im sorry im asking for it sooo soon and if you cant get to it no problem, but we have our homecoming this week and I wanted to make a shirt for my dd for her class day and that is Tuesday, I would have asked sooner, but they just told us Friday. Again thank you.

http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=0aPhineas-and-Ferb-2brooke.jpg

Her name is Emmari.

Veronica I would like to start with a great BIG THANK YOU! You are not only a great designer but also a mind reader. You seem to give me just what I am thinking on my designs. You ROCK!!
Now, I have a request for a t-shirt design that is for our Student Council trip next week. We are going to Disney for the SASC convention and I am going to be responsible for 8 Jr. High kids. I want them all to have a flashy t-shirt on so I can spot them easily but also a souvenir, probably bright orange. I was looking around and don't know where I saw a design that had family vacation ideas and listed their names in, or around ears with characters and or parks in the background. Anyway, I wanted to see what you could come up with here are the facts:
DeRidder Junior High
Student Council 2009
(w/kids names on it)
Jacqueline
Aimee
Shelby
Kennetra
Trent
Troy
Cullen
Copeland
Kyle
Jay
Thanks for your time and energy!!

Thank you so much, Veronica, for putting these together! I think I like the first one (with Minnie in the picture) the best, out of the two options, and I can definitely use them as is. I was wondering though, if there was any way to make the WONDER part of Wonderful stand out a little more - like in bold or in bigger letters or something? To make the name of the ship kinda jump out? (Does that make sense?) If you don't have to time to mess with it, though, then I definitely understand!

I very much appreciate your time and trouble!

0aCruise_MicGr222.jpg

0aCruise_MicGr22.jpg

And also if it's possible, I'd like to get one of #152 (pink leopard) with the names:
Laney
Rylee
Amber

Thank you again!

Hello! Just checking on the White Sox Mickey heads and whether you could do something like that - no rush at all s we don't leave for a couple more weeks but I wanted to check - thanks again!

Hi again, I was hoping you could do this again for me but with the name Jace on the bottom and one with Evie. My son just loved his sisters shirt so I thought I would make him one so he wont feel left out. Then my bff saw my daughters and decided she wanted one for her as well.

Wow - your designs are fabulous!! We are on a DCL cruise with our friends next month and it is their first time - I'd love to surprise them with some Mickey heads. I saw you have one with the NY Yankees - any chance of being able to do this with the Chicago White Sox? If so, I'd like 4 of them with the names:

Dave
Cheryl
Amber
Michael

Thanks so much!!!

Barb

0awhitesoxam.jpg

0awhitesoxch.jpg

0awhitesoxamb.jpg

0awhitesoxda.jpg

0awhitesoxmi.jpg

Beautiful dissigns!

Was wondering if I could get the Halloween one with Mickey with the hook and the other characters for our upcoming Magic Cruise.

If it Could say The Simons Family or our names, Eric, Jeanne, Kayti, Kelsey, Emily, Chloe, Bella and Nick would be great.

We are sailing this Saturday and would love to have it on our door!

Also like the Mickey pumpkin one if could any chance get that personalized to make a magnet with The Simons Family, Disney Magic October 10, 2009.

Thanks in advance!

Veronica I would like to start with a great BIG THANK YOU! You are not only a great designer but also a mind reader. You seem to give me just what I am thinking on my designs. You ROCK!!
Now, I have a request for a t-shirt design that is for our Student Council trip next week. We are going to Disney for the SASC convention and I am going to be responsible for 8 Jr. High kids. I want them all to have a flashy t-shirt on so I can spot them easily but also a souvenir, probably bright orange. I was looking around and don't know where I saw a design that had family vacation ideas and listed their names in, or around ears with characters and or parks in the background. Anyway, I wanted to see what you could come up with here are the facts:
DeRidder Junior High
Student Council 2009
(w/kids names on it)
Jacqueline
Aimee
Shelby
Kennetra
Trent
Troy
Cullen
Copeland
Kyle
Jay
Thanks for your time and energy!!

0aFab_gro.jpg

0aFab_ai.jpg

0aFab_cop.jpg

0aFab_cul.jpg

0aFab_jac.jpg

0aFab_jay.jpg

0aFab_ken.jpg

0aFab_kyl.jpg

0aFab_she.jpg

0aFab_tre.jpg

0aFab_troy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter