Veronica's Part 2 9/23 New Halloween post 180

I already posted your request.

Thank you for the get well wishes :)

WOW - Thank you so much. I really appreciate it and Caitlin will love it. I just didn't want to bother you since you were sick. I'm glad you're better and I thank you very, very much!

Veronica,
Wanted to thank you again for my tshirt designs. My hubby and I received a number of compliments while we attended the party. Even some CM's asked where we got them. I have been crazy ever since that vacation and here I am, planning another trip in just under 2 weeks.
I have a technical question though. How high can the resolution be in your disigns? We will be camping at Ft Wilderness and I love the #12 MFR. I don't actually want to make tshirts though. My son-in-law was going to make banners for our campers. He's saying most of the images I find are too small. :sad2: What is your thought?

Veronica,
Hope you're feeling better! If you're up to it, could you personalize some of your fabulous designs? Here's what I'd like to do:

#202MH_PH_Ferb: Ryan
#9CHR_Chip&Dale: MomMom
#16 SP_Baseball: Ryan
#16 SP_Baseball: Mom
#16 SP_Baseball: Preston
#16 SP_Baseball: Dad

Thank you so very much!!!!!

Could I get one like in post #6? (Thanksgiving)
Could you leave the Walt Disney World part off and the date?

No Name at the bottom.

I would also like onelike Post #81 (autograph book)

Please put Mrs. Dona's Class

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Could you please do the autograph covers with the names below. Feel free to use boy or girl themes or neutral. Thanks in advance.

Connor
Madison
Charlie
Sam (Boy)
Caroline
Colby
Brad
Drew

we are taking my parents to disney in Jan 2010...
I would like a mickey head with the names Vera and one for Grace with the princess crown and one with the king crown for Gavin

Then I would also like a phineas and ferb shirt for Grace and one for Gavin

If there can be a stick figure family made for all of us that would be great...
Grandparents VERA and JOHN
Parents BRICE and JESSICA
little girl GRACE
little boy GAVIN

thanks so much
i'm not sure how you get them to me when you are done cause i am new to this site

I love your designs, and would like some more for this years trip if you have the time.

could I please get
Mason 2010-(cars album/#8 car_group 2)
Morgan 2010-(mickey heads album/#203MH_RockinMic)
Amy 2010-(mickey heads album/#120MH_Minnie "old")

Thanks
katy

Okay I think I am posting this in the correct place now - I had it somewhere else - Thanks Marion for pointing out that it may be in the wrong place. :)

I saw your mickey heads and I love them! You are the first DISigner that I have come across with Easter designs. I would love to have some for our trip this Easter.
I would love to have the Mickey head with Thumper coming out of the egg with the names Tracy, Trent, Annalise, Carol, Rush, Sophie, and Ethan.
I would also really love to have the Mickey head with Stich sitting on the easter egg with the same names.
There is one more Mickey head I would like to have - the one with Mickey and some other characters on a Train - I would love to have that for Trent, and Paw-Paw.
If I am asking too much I understand and would be happy with just the thumper Mickey Head for now.
Thanks a Million
Tracy

Love your character names. I was able to use Nate for my son but I need to get one for my daughter. Can you do Eva in the same mickey & friends as Nate.

Thanks,
Wendy

Hi - I love your designs and my daughter has fallen in LOVE with one of your princess designs. We are going to Disney soon and I would love to make her and my other daughter t-shirts. Here is the link - http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=0aPrincesseverygirl_vb_Monica.jpg. (It is the one with the princesses in the crown.)

Could I please have one with the name Claudia and the other with the name Stella. I would be so grateful and my daughter would be so excited!

Thank you!!

Hi - I love your designs and my daughter has fallen in LOVE with one of your princess designs. We are going to Disney soon and I would love to make her and my other daughter t-shirts. Here is the link - http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=0aPrincesseverygirl_vb_Monica.jpg. (It is the one with the princesses in the crown.)

Could I please have one with the name Claudia and the other with the name Stella. I would be so grateful and my daughter would be so excited!

Thank you!!

Hi Veronica,
I am wondering if you are still designing? I hope all is well with you and your family!

MarineMickey2.jpg

I'm not sure if you're still doing requests, but could you do this with navy uniform or do you know someone who can?

hello, I was wondering if you still fill requests for t- shirt designs. I haven't seen anything that was dated for 2010. So Before I ask you for specific things I wanted to know if you were still doing them. There are so many that we looked through on photobucket. We are just trying to decide which ones we like the best.
Thank you for your time.

Could you do a mickey vampire design with Mariani Family at the top and MNSSHP 2010 on the bottom? I had the number of that design but now I can't locate it. :confused: I remember someone calling it the vamp design though, so I hope that's enough info!! Thanks!

Hello!

Would someone be willing to make me a one of the red and white polka dot Minnie's with the polka dot bow on the ears using the name Kaitlyn
or the pink leopard ears with the name Kaitlyn?

I found the name Nick using the Mickey in red. If anyone else can point me to some other designs using the name Nick, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am hoping to surprise my kids (5 and 2) with shirts when I tell them that we are going to Disney for the first time!

Thank you so much!

Can I get this DISign personalized for my kids? I need one to say:
Joey's Autographs
Nick's Autographs
Josh's Autographs

Thanks I absolutely love this DISign.

Oops almost forgot to post the disign ;) 0avb_EpcotGang_1st.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter