• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Verandah Boy's Complete Trip Report is Up!!

Wonderful report! So glad you all had a fantastic time! Your boys are adorable..and they all look like they are having such a fantastic time!

Shared your report with my DH..we sat here and cried together reading about your magical cruise. We love the picture of Nate on castaway cay!

Thank you for sharing your families adventures with all of us.

Good Bless

Peggy Sue

Thx for your touching trip report. It sounds like you enjoyed the Bingo and evening theme nights in Rockin' Bar D. Could you tell us if Que, Andy, Karen, SheShe and Ellen are still sailing? They usually ran the Bingo and theme nights.

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip. Trips like yours are why Disney and DCL are the best forms of family entertainment available!

I laughed, I cried, I loved reading the trip report.

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your Magical cruise. Your report was beautifully written and greatly appreciated.

God Bless You!

Could you tell us if Que, Andy, Karen, SheShe and Ellen are still sailing?

SheShe was definitely in the shows; she was "Foxy Brown" during the 70's show. Not sure about Que, Andy, or Ellen. We had a Karen as our contact on the ship but I suspect she would not have been involved with the productions. As I recall, bingo and the other entertainment productions were run by Brent, a girl named Andrea, and Trevor. We thought they were an excellent cruise staff!

Eric, Chris and boys,
I finally got to read your trip report and how wonderful that so many magical memories and wishes came true - I am proud that I was a part of the excitement - my wish for each of you is that everyday be a Magical day and a miracle will be in the works so that Nate can grow up to be the fine young man that is captured in the body he is in now - As for D.A.I.D - I have no doubts that he has read this report and God has added another feather to D.A.I.D's future wings for all the joy he brought to you and the family.
Just because the cruise is over for now, don't disappear - keep us posted as to what is happening with everyone.
God bless each of you super good.
Much love always
Shirley

Thanks for a great report. I'm glad everyone had such a wonderful time. BTW Feliz is the best! She was our asst. server two yrs ago, and was fantastic. Hmmm...I didn't receive any kiss, though!

Just thought I would let everyone know Eric has finally gotten all of the pictures up on the trip report. I know most everyone has read the report, but if y'all get a chance, take a look at the photos. There are some very good ones of the boys and the characters.
I also wanted to apologize for not posting lately. There are so many of you I want to comment to, but I have 2 part time jobs and just took on a third. If you add in PTO and the most important thing, the boys, well somedays I feel like I meet myself coming and going. Please know that we do read all the post and messages, we just haven't had the time to do much replying this week. Hopefully, we can get all caught up this weekend and things will slow down a bit here. Gosh, it's like we have been gone 7 days or something!

Love To All,
Chris:smooth:

Woke up extra early this morning, going over to look at the photos now.

BTW, we all forgive you!!!

I loved the photos, will share them with Dmom, when she gets up later, going to try and get a little more sleep. Wind and rain from Isabel has slowed down quite a bit.

Gee Chris, sounds like you could use a vacation! All of us could recommend a great place...LOL

Great picture album !!! I really like the one of Nathan staring up at Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter