Verandah Boy's Complete Trip Report is Up!!

pagehouse

Nate has squatter's rights to Castaway Cay!
Not sure if anyone is interested in this :D but the Page family's September 6 - 13, 2003 Eastern Caribbean trip report is available at the following link:

http://web.wtez.net/ep56770

The pictures were uploaded tonight and are available under the Photo Album link on the left hand side of the page. Please let us know if you experience trouble with the photos. This is our first web page and photo album.

Thank you for being patient with us!! It's been hard to concentrate on a trip report when we've been spending all of our time figuring out how to get back to the MAGIC!

Eric, Chris, Nicholas, Nathan, and Nashua

Hi Page Family!! I am so glad you have a great time. Thanks for the link to the Report. I have read all that was posted and see you had a Magical trip. I can't wait to read the rest of the report.

Chris and Eric,

We are really enjoying your trip report so far, we knew you would have a MAGICal time, and we're so glad that your Dparents were able to help make this trip extra special for your family, you deserve the best, and it sure sounds like you received it!!!

Can't wait to read the rest of your report!!!

Your Ddad and Dmom

your not sure.................people having been bumping each other off the boards trying to find this report.............LOL.

I'm sure you been through all the emotions we have all felt from the pre-cruise hysteria, to the awe of the shipboard experience, to the "I don't want to leave" grabbing the verandah rails and not letting go..hissy fit on Saturday morning. Again Thank You from all of us, and please give your family a huge hug from all of us.

Great trip report, pagehouse. Thank you. Looking forward to the rest!!

Ursula

I really enjoyed your report. I am so happy that your sons enjoyed the trip so much!

Page family ~

Oh my ~ what a fantastic report!
Thank you so very much for your magical trip report and letting us all share your vacation with you. It truly sounds like the Magical trip of a lifetime and we are so glad your family had this opportunity. Your pix are wonderful!! You have a beautiful family and your boys are precious! My favorite is the one of Nate on CC wearing his sunglasses! Can't wait to see the rest!!
God Bless and welcome home!

{{{HUGS to all}}} Sandie

Chris and Eric -

This is a great trip report!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Ginny

After clicking on "Next" about 10 times, I realized that the rest of the saga hasn't been written.

I can't wait to read the next installment. What an amazing, heartwarming story. I couldn't be happier for your family.:D

What a fantastic trip report! I love the format. The way you set it up is fantastic. I need to get out of the house and take care of banking business, but I can't pull myself away from this report! And I am just starting on Sunday! Can't wait to get back to it.:D

What a great report, thank you so much for sharing.......

Wow, it sounds like your whole family had a great time. Thank you for sharing your report with us. I have been looking forward to hearing all about the trip. I really love the pictures too. Can't wait to see and hear more.

This is the best trip report I have ever read! Thank you.
What wonderful memories you will have!

<font color=navy>Thank you for uploading the rest of the days as I was reading your report. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your special time with us. I just started reading these cruise forums, and your adventure, the friendship of Andy, his family, the DIS Angel, DCL, Karen, Robin, and the rest of these Cruise Forum DISers has me shedding happy tears.

I'm glad you all had such a great time, and I look forward to seeing more pics as you upload them.

God Bless,

Of course we wanted to hear your report! Enjoying it hugely! Beautifully done.

Carla

So glad you had a great trip! Disney sure is magical isn't it? Looking forward to the rest.....

Thank you for sharing your magical experience with all of us! This couldn't have happened to a more wonderful family. Your concern about inconveniencing others is a testimony to what a special family you are. You brought tears to my eyes. :)

Your children are all so handsome, I'm sure you are proud of all of them!

CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter