veiwing reservation on disney website?

ibcrazie4dizney

Mouseketeer
feel like I am missing something, but I can bring up my DU reservation page. I see my Disney confirmation #. so I logged onto Disney site and entered my conf # and birthdate. it says birthdate doesn't match reservation #. tried all three of our birthdates and still the same. my daughter is actually the one who booked for us thru DU, so would she have to be the one to log on to Disney? do I have to be PIF to see my reservation?

No, you don't need to be PIF. I did my reservation though a TA, but I can retrieve it on the DCL site using the 8 digit DCL confirmation number.

Make sure you are using the DCL number and not DUs number. Also you might want to check with your TA to make sure that they inserted your birthdays correctly.

we will have to check again with DU TA. I did make sure I used Disney # instead of DU #. I just cant imagine all three of our birthdates being wrong. thanks for the reply

we will have to check again with DU TA. I did make sure I used Disney # instead of DU #. I just cant imagine all three of our birthdates being wrong. thanks for the reply

Did you set up a username and password on the DCL site? I know that sounds obvious but I had a friend who tried a couple of weeks ago and the problem was that she hadn't set up her account. :)

You should be able to login with any of the birthdates of anyone on the reservation. We use DU and I can login with my birthdate or my DH, or even DS.

I had this same problem and I am using DU as well. I emailed my TA and asked her about it. She told me they set up the initial booking with dummy birthdays and then go back in and put the real birthdays in once you send them in. After I asked her about it she went in and entered our real birthdays, she just had not done it yet.

I do have a Disney login. I guess we just need to wait for our real dates to go in. thanks. when Disney does assign a room #, where will I look to find it?

DU didn't give you a room number already? We had ours from them when we received our quote, it's on our reservation page on the DU site.

I do have a Disney login. I guess we just need to wait for our real dates to go in. thanks. when Disney does assign a room #, where will I look to find it?

It depends. We are booked GTY and are still waiting for our room but should be receiving it at any time as we are 52 days out. If you booked a *GT (IGT/OGT/VGT) rate cruise then you normally receive those very close to your sail date. If you booked neither of those then you should have a room #. :)

You will find the room # on your DU reservation and once you are able to login on the DCL site, it should show it unless you booked one of the above.

no room #. it says cat 8A and under stateroom it says guarantee. this is on DU reservation status page.

we just booked after getting a quote. what do you have to do differently to get a room # right away? what way is better?

It depends. We are booked GTY and are still waiting for our room but should be receiving it at any time as we are 52 days out. If you booked a *GT (IGT/OGT/VGT) rate cruise then you normally receive those very close to your sail date. If you booked neither of those then you should have a room #. :)

You should still be able to see your reservation if you are booked GTY. You just won't see your room number until it is assigned.

no room #. it says cat 8A and under stateroom it says guarantee. this is on DU reservation status page.

we just booked after getting a quote. what do you have to do differently to get a room # right away? what way is better?

You are GTY which means there were no 8As available at the time you booked. You are guaranteed an 8A or better and will be assigned a room # around 50 days before your cruise. To get a room number right away, you have to choose a category that is not GTY. My last cruise our number was assigned upon booking and with our upcoming cruise there were no 9As available when we booked so we are GTY. I don't know that either is better except that with GTY you just have to wait a little while. :goodvibes

oh....I get it now. I assumed guarantee meant I was guaranteed an 8A. this is all so confusing. next time, cause I am sure I will be hooked on cruising, I will have it down pat!

We had the same problem a few months ago... I had booked 3 cabins, all with linked reservations: one for me, one for my mom, and one for a friend and her family. We kept getting the same message, only to find out that on the reservation for the friend, they were missing a birthdate for one of their party. Once they fixed that, we've been able to access everything with no problem.

just checked again, and I was able to get my reservation on Disney site!! was so nice to see it, not that anything is different from what I thought, but it just adds to the excitement. thanks for your answers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter